• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Book Recommendation...too Funny!

In summary, "Book Recommendation...too Funny!" is a free resource compiled by the Pampered Chef Home Office, featuring hilarious and light-hearted book recommendations from consultants all over the country. It includes recommendations for all ages, but it is recommended to preview before sharing with young readers. The book is not available for purchase through Pampered Chef, but a digital version can be found on their website under the "Resources" tab or through their consultant's virtual offices.
pchefkristin
Just picked up this book that is Insanely funny!
Its called, "I Like You ~ Hospitality under the Influence" by Amy Sedaris. Its actually a cookbook, craft book and general hospitality book, but it is full of funny tips, and loads of great recipes. It is certainly off the wall, and has some questionable tips and photos, but I am loving it so far!

Check it out http://www.amazon.com/dp/0446578843/?tag=pfamazon01-20

It has a section that you can click on a video with Amy telling about the book and also a audio clip telling more.

Her brother, David Sedaris, is one of my favorite authors!

Oh, I find her HILARIOUS! She was on Martha one day promoting that book and it was pretty funny!

1. What is "Book Recommendation...too Funny!" all about?

"Book Recommendation...too Funny!" is a collection of hilarious and light-hearted book recommendations from fellow Pampered Chef consultants. It features a variety of genres and titles that are sure to make you laugh out loud.

2. Who contributed to "Book Recommendation...too Funny!"?

The book was compiled by the Pampered Chef Home Office, but the recommendations were submitted by consultants from all over the country. It's a collaborative effort to share some of our favorite funny reads with each other and our customers.

3. Are these recommendations suitable for all ages?

Yes, the book contains recommendations for all ages, from children's books to adult reads. However, we do recommend previewing the books before sharing them with young readers, as some may contain mature content.

4. Can I purchase "Book Recommendation...too Funny!" through Pampered Chef?

No, "Book Recommendation...too Funny!" is not available for purchase through Pampered Chef. It is a free resource for our consultants and customers to enjoy and share.

5. Is there a digital version of "Book Recommendation...too Funny!" available?

Yes, you can find a digital version of the book on the Pampered Chef website under the "Resources" tab. You can also access it through our consultant's virtual offices. We encourage you to save paper and view the book online.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefamanda
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
stephaniekocala
  • AlowayFamily
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
reneenshelcook4u
Replies