• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bistro Chicken Twist (All the Best)

In summary, the conversation discussed a problem with a recipe for a show on Saturday. The dough was still doughy and the top was too brown. Suggestions were made to open up the twists before baking to prevent them from being doughy and to check if the dough was cooked through. The recipe was also requested and the cookbook "All the Best" was recommended.
chefautumn
Well I'm making this for a show on Sat. and I always try the recipe before I actually make it at shows. The problem I had was it was still doughy, even though I left it in an extra 7 min. and the top was really brown.
Has anyone ever had this problem before? What should I do? I would hate to make this at my next show and bum everybody out with a doughy center.

All help and comments are appreciated.
thanks

Autumn, would you mind posting the recipe for this recipe? I don't have the ALL THE BEST book yet. :(

Thanks!!

Was the dough part cooked through? I've made this before and other twists and I just think there's a LOT of bread in it and not much filling. You can't put a whole lot of filling in there or else it won't close up when you pinch the seams. I don't really like the twists for this reason....there's much more bread part than filling. If your dough wasn't all the way cooked through I'm not sure what the problem would have been. The top does get pretty brown, though.

Autumn:

Whenever I make the twists (I make the Pepperoni Pizza Twist the most often), I try to "open up" the twists before I put them in the oven, so that they don't come out so doughy. It does seem to help most of the time.

HTH!

Mary

ThanksDonna, I've attached the recipe. tip: "All the Best" really is a great cookbook, you should defenetly purchase it! :)

Becky, no the dough wasn't cooked all the way through, I wonder what I did wrong :confused: I wonder if I changed the oven temp. if that would make a difference.

Mary, what do you mean "open them up". Isin't the opening upside down? If I opened them up, wont the filling fall out?

thanks again for the advice. Wish me luck that it turns out well on Sat.

Attachments

• Bistro Chicken Twist.doc
    21 KB · Views: 467

1. What is the Bistro Chicken Twist (All the Best) dish?

The Bistro Chicken Twist (All the Best) is a delicious and easy-to-prepare meal that is perfect for any occasion. It is made with tender chicken breasts, a variety of vegetables, and a special blend of seasonings, all cooked together in a spiral pan to create a beautiful presentation.

2. How do I make the Bistro Chicken Twist (All the Best)?

Making the Bistro Chicken Twist (All the Best) is simple and only requires a few steps. First, preheat your oven to 375°F. Then, place the chicken breasts in the spiral pan and add your desired vegetables. Next, sprinkle the seasoning blend over the chicken and vegetables. Finally, bake for 25-30 minutes or until the chicken is fully cooked and the vegetables are tender.

3. What vegetables can I use for the Bistro Chicken Twist (All the Best)?

You can use any vegetables that you like for the Bistro Chicken Twist (All the Best). Some popular options include bell peppers, onions, zucchini, and mushrooms. You can also add in some potatoes or sweet potatoes for a heartier meal.

4. Can I customize the seasoning blend for the Bistro Chicken Twist (All the Best)?

Yes, you can customize the seasoning blend for the Bistro Chicken Twist (All the Best) to suit your personal taste preferences. You can add in extra herbs and spices, or even use a pre-made seasoning blend of your choice. Just make sure to adjust the amount according to your liking.

5. Is the Bistro Chicken Twist (All the Best) gluten-free?

Yes, the Bistro Chicken Twist (All the Best) is gluten-free as long as you use gluten-free seasonings and make sure the chicken broth you use is also gluten-free. However, always double check the labels of your ingredients to be sure.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krzymomof4
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
speedychef
  • rebeccastt
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • ryliesmom526