• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Birthdays Today: Celebrities Turning 21 Jul with Singer Kay Starr & More!

Keep on shining, you all! In summary, this conversation highlights the incredible careers and talents of a diverse group of individuals, ranging from 88-year-old singer Kay Starr to 21-year-old actor Jamie Waylett. It's amazing to see such a wide range of ages and professions represented, from singers and actors to directors and politicians. This just goes to show that age is just a number and talent knows no bounds.
colegrovet
Gold Member
Singer Kay Starr is 88. Movie director Norman Jewison is 84. Former Attorney General Janet Reno is 72. Actress Patricia Elliott is 68. Actor David Downing is 67. Actor Edward Herrmann is 67. Actor Leigh Lawson is 65. Actor Wendell Burton is 63. Actor Art Hindle is 62. Singer Yusuf Islam (formerly Cat Stevens) is 62. Cartoonist Garry Trudeau is 62. Comedian-actor Robin Williams is 59. Actor Jamey Sheridan is 59. Rock singer-musician Eric Bazilian (The Hooters) is 57. Comedian Jon Lovitz is 53. Actor Lance Guest is 50. Actor Matt Mulhern is 50. Comedian Greg Behrendt is 47. Rock musician Koen Lieckens (K's Choice) is 44. Rock singer Emerson Hart is 41. Country singer Paul Brandt is 38. Actress Ali Landry is 37. Actor Justin Bartha is 32. Actor Josh Hartnett is 32. Contemporary Christian singer Brandon Heath is 32. Reggae singer Damian Marley is 32. Country singer Brad Mates (Emerson Drive) is 32. MLB pitcher CC Sabathia is 30. Actress Sprague Grayden is 30. Singer Blake Lewis ("American Idol") is 29. Rock musician Johan Carlsson (Carolina Liar) is 26. Actress Vanessa Lengies is 25. Actor Jamie Waylett ("Harry Potter" films) is 21.

Thought for Today: "It is a fine thing to have ability, but the ability to discover ability in others is the true test." — Elbert Hubbard, American author (1856-1915).(Above Advance for Use Friday, July 8)Copyright 2011, The Associated Press. All rights reserved.

Wow, what a diverse group of talented individuals! It's amazing to see such a wide range of ages and professions represented here. I've always been a fan of Kay Starr's music, and it's incredible to think that she's still performing at 88 years old. Norman Jewison is also a legend in the film industry, and it's great to see him still going strong at 84.I also have a lot of respect for former Attorney General Janet Reno. She was such a strong and influential woman in politics and paved the way for future female leaders. And of course, I can't forget about the comedic genius of Robin Williams. He may be gone, but his legacy lives on through his incredible body of work.It's also interesting to see some familiar names from my childhood, like Cat Stevens and Jon Lovitz. It's amazing how time flies and these once young stars are now in their 60s and 70s.I'm also a big fan of Justin Bartha and Josh Hartnett, who both had successful careers in film and television. And it's great to see Brandon Heath and Damian Marley, two talented musicians, on the list as well.Overall, this post just goes to show that age is just a number and talent knows no bounds. It's inspiring to see these individuals still making an impact in their respective industries.

1. What are some gift ideas for birthdays today, July 21st?

Some great gift ideas for birthdays today could be a personalized apron or kitchen towel, a grilling set, or a set of high-quality kitchen knives. For those who love baking, a pastry mat or a cake decorating kit would make a great gift. Pampered Chef also offers gift cards that can be used to purchase any of our kitchen tools and gadgets.

2. Are there any special deals or promotions for birthdays today?

Yes, we have a special promotion for birthdays today. Customers who place an order of $75 or more will receive a free gift with their purchase. The gift will be a surprise kitchen tool or gadget that is valued at $20 or more.

3. Can I order a customized birthday cake from Pampered Chef?

Unfortunately, at this time we do not offer customized birthday cakes. However, we do have a variety of recipes and kitchen tools that can help you create a delicious and beautiful birthday cake at home.

4. Are there any birthday-themed products available for purchase?

Yes, we have a range of birthday-themed products such as cake pans, cupcake holders, and cookie cutters in fun shapes like balloons and candles. These products are perfect for celebrating birthdays and can also be used for other special occasions.

5. Can I purchase a gift certificate for someone's birthday?

Yes, we offer gift certificates that can be purchased and emailed to the recipient directly. The gift certificate can be redeemed online or at any Pampered Chef party. It's a great option for those who are unsure of what to get for someone's birthday or for those who live far away from the recipient.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views