• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Binge-Watching the Bourne Trilogy: Action-Packed and Thought-Provoking

In summary, the three Bourne movies were good. The plot was a little formulaic, but Matt Damon had the role down pat. The gal who played his galpal Marie and the gal who played Nicky were great. The car chase scenes were well done. These movies are a staple in our house. DH loves them and watches them often. I would like to see all three of those movies.
imported_lkprescott
DH and I just watched all three Bourne movies( Bourne Identity, Bourne Supremacy and Bourne Ultimatum) this weekend.

They were good... the plot was a little formulaic... Bourne can't remember something, he wants to... gov agency's after him (he was 'created' by said agency of course)... there's gonna be someone dying... he goes on the run, they go after him and a car chase is sure to follow... LOL. But Matt Damon has the role down pat and the gal who plays his galpal Marie and then the gal who plays Nicky were great and geesh, all the cameras and surveillance skills and such really gets you thinking about gov involvement and privacy and by the end of the third movie, doing the right thing. I have to admit, in the first movie watching a beat up Mini Cooper truck down stairs and through tight streets was fun... I'm not much for car chases but the ones in these movies were very well done.

These movies are a staple in our house. DH loves them and watches them often.

I would like to see all three of those movies. I think I saw the first one.

How do you do a Sampling?Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if you of you had any paperwork or ideas to share with me on what has worked for you in the past with "Pampered Chef Samplings", "Opportunity Nights", or "Curious Guest Gatherings"? I'm in need to hold one of these for my team as there as been some recent interest in recruiting. I also have a ton of potentials that I could invite to this gathering as well.

Does anyone have an invite that they use? Do you have a format to these types of meetings? Any tips and trick you can share with me to make it successful and fun?

I'd like to have one two weeks from now and start planning it ASAP as to not lose the recruiting interest a few of my team members have right now.

THANKS!

There's a whole bunch of info behind CC.

My previous hospitality director holds these routinely...and successfully. Rather than doing a big to-do (not saying those aren't good), she simply reserves a table at a local restaurant. She makes a flyer we share with folks we'd like to invite and that's it.

The purpose of the evening is to have a relaxed environment where potential consultants and their spouses can talk with others in the business and ask questions. (Consultant spouses would sometimes come to.) Generally, if we brought an interested guest, we paid for their meal.

Debi, do you have one of Sandi's flyers you could share?

kris

I found all kinds of "sampling" stuff on the website and also on CS, but I was hoping to find something a little less formal. I love the idea of doing it at a restaruant of something casual, feel less like work that way for any of my team members who may be bringing potentials. Sometimes it's hard mentally to give up an extra evening for a "meeting" but we've always got time for dinner :)

Any other ideas that you all of have ways to make it go over well are much appreciated. One thing I think I will do is pass out this very large fake $100 bill that I have and ask everyone to share what they would do with an extra $100 a week/$400 a month as an opener.... got anything else???

Just finished creating this... it's just the Sampling Invite I found on CS adjusted just a little bit with some wording and color... what do you think? Would this be an effective invite printed on some fun paper???

Attachments

• Curious Guest Invite.doc
    124 KB · Views: 190
    124 KB · Views: 191
    124 KB · Views: 211
Looks good!

One thing with which I would be a little careful; "Find out how The Pampered Chef differs from other direct sales companies." Do you have printed material about other companies? If not, I don't know that I would word that part of the night this way. I would just totally focus on what The Pampered Chef offers.

I may consider doing something like this soon. I really want to help my team build their businesses and this might just be what they need.

I started doing the Sampling in Feb, after returning from Leadership. I decided I needed to work and help my team members build their team.
I printed the invitation from Con. Corner.
I don't do it as it is on C.C., but my team have been recruiting 2 new team members since we started the Sampling.
I did recruit 2 in Feb and have a hostess signing this month.
Simple is better, its at my house, always the same day of the month.
I make PC recipes for Dinner and dessert.
Have the products that would be in the kit out, which helps. They can play with the products and ask questions about the products.
Plus, Quick Start boxes, which I open one up and explain whats in it.
Agreement for them to sign, then I input into the computer later.
Oh, I have never been to a Sampling, just figured out how it would work for me and my team members.
Making it fun helps getting the people excited at the Sampling.
hope that helps,
jane

At Leggy's request, here is the flyer my Director has used in the past.

Debi's Director is phenomenal and was my HD when I was in Germany. She coordinates these informal dinners at a local restaurant and shares the info with any consultant who has someone interested in the business. These get-togethers are low-key and consistently successful (I'd say about 90% of attendees sign and qualify).

The flyer Debi posted has the generic info. (I'm not a flowers kind of gal, so I would modify it to my personality.) Part of the success, I think, is that there were always several consultants there, so those thinking about the business could see how different we all are*. The other key to success is that there is no pressure or formal agenda (of course, there's an informal agenda).

*Debi and I though, aren't different at all.

(miss you girl!)

legacypc46 said:
*Debi and I though, aren't different at all.

(miss you girl!)

Oh no, not at all. ROTFL!!!!!

Miss you too!

Related to Binge-Watching the Bourne Trilogy: Action-Packed and Thought-Provoking

1. What makes the Bourne Trilogy a great option for binge-watching?

The Bourne Trilogy is action-packed and thought-provoking, making it the perfect choice for a binge-watching session. The fast-paced plot, intense fight scenes, and complex characters keep viewers on the edge of their seats and wanting more.

2. How many movies are included in the Bourne Trilogy?

The Bourne Trilogy consists of three movies: "The Bourne Identity," "The Bourne Supremacy," and "The Bourne Ultimatum." Each movie builds upon the last, creating a cohesive and thrilling story arc.

3. Do I need to watch the movies in a specific order?

While each movie can stand alone, it is recommended to watch them in order to fully understand the plot and character development. Starting with "The Bourne Identity" and ending with "The Bourne Ultimatum" will provide the best viewing experience.

4. Are the Bourne movies appropriate for all ages?

The Bourne Trilogy is rated PG-13 for intense sequences of violence and action, and some language. While it may be suitable for older children and teenagers, parents should use their discretion when deciding if the movies are appropriate for their child.

5. Can I purchase the Bourne Trilogy through Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef does not currently offer the Bourne Trilogy as it is a cooking and kitchenware company. However, the movies can be purchased or rented through various online platforms, such as Amazon Prime Video or iTunes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchefkristin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pchefkristin
Back