• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some refreshing beverage ideas using an infuser for a bridal shower?

In summary, the Infuser is a specialized tool used for making a variety of flavorful and healthy beverages. It works by infusing fruits, herbs, or other ingredients into water or other liquids. The Infuser can be used to make fruit-infused water, iced tea, lemonade, cocktails, and more. To clean and care for the Infuser, the infusion rod can be washed with warm, soapy water and the pitcher and lid can be washed in the dishwasher. It is not recommended to use the Infuser with hot beverages, as the plastic pitcher is not designed for high temperatures. Popular fruits and herbs to use with the Infuser include citrus fruits, berries, cucumbers, mint, and rosemary.
kreaser
Gold Member
I am doing a bridal shower this saturday and they want to have a bev in the quick stir pitcher using the herb infuser? any ideas? I was thinking just iced tea with fresh mint leaves? would that work? Havent' used the infuser yet

First of all, try some things yourself BEFORE the shower. I think I hear that cucumber slices, mint leaves, and a bit of lemon juice makes a great beverage.

Lemon and thyme is a good combo.. Could also do fresh basil with lemonade.

Cucumber slices and rosemary is also a good combo. My favorite is just cucumbers and water though. The longer it sits, the better but at least 24 hours.

Do you just slice the cucumbers and let them set inthe water? :)T

Yes, I score the skin of the cucumbers, and thinly slice them. If I'm using the freshrosemary sprig, I use one bunch of rosemary for ten slices. You may need to use more rosemary using the herb infuser though.

Don't slice the cucumbers too thin--not like a wafer though because the longer they sit in the water, the more they break down.

Lemonade and raspberries?

What is the Infuser and how does it work?

The Infuser is a specialized tool used for making flavorful and refreshing beverages. It works by infusing fruits, herbs, or other ingredients into water or other liquids, creating a delicious and healthy drink.

What types of beverages can be made with the Infuser?

The Infuser can be used to make a wide variety of beverages, including fruit-infused water, iced tea, lemonade, cocktails, and more. The possibilities are endless and can be customized to your taste preferences.

How do I clean and care for the Infuser?

To clean the Infuser, simply remove the infusion rod and wash it with warm, soapy water. The pitcher and lid can be washed in the dishwasher for easy cleaning. To prolong the life of your Infuser, avoid using abrasive cleaners or utensils and do not microwave.

What fruits and herbs work well with the Infuser?

Almost any type of fruit or herb can be used with the Infuser, but some popular options include citrus fruits like lemons and oranges, berries, cucumbers, mint, and rosemary. Experiment with different combinations to find your favorite flavors.

Can the Infuser be used with hot beverages?

No, the Infuser is not recommended for use with hot liquids. The plastic pitcher is not designed to withstand high temperatures and could potentially melt or become damaged. Stick to using the Infuser with cold or room temperature beverages for best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lisa/ChefBear
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefa
  • natural
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies