• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the top selling items?

6 1225 classic large round stone 1187 1180 large rack 1168 1065 rectangle stone 1119 995 rectangle baker 10810 875 Citrus peeler 106
Debunny
I saw this on another board and thought i would post here so we can see what our highest selling products are. Just click on PP and then on PP reports and then Top Sell List. I am thinking I need to focus on higher priced items as my top seller is the Quik Cut Paring Knife.

Mine looks terrible..lol I have only had 4 shows though

1) Quikcut Paring Knife 11
2) Farmers Market Seasoning Set 6
3) Food Chopper 4
4) Pizza Cutter 3
5) Classic Round Stone 3
6) Classic Large Round Stone 3
7) Classic Stoneware Fluted Pan 3
8) Bamboo Spoon Set 3
9) Jar Opener 3
10)Vegetable Peelers 2

Debbie

Okay~I always check my top ten! I really need to get a stone in there though!
Here it is:
1.Twixit ~11
2.Food Chopper ~10
3.Measure-All Cup~10
4.Ice Cream Sandwich Maker~10
5.Ice Cream Dipper~10
6.Small Batter Bowl~9
7.Mini-Stainless Steel Whisk~9 (HWC item)
8.Deluxe Cheese Grater~8
9.Handy Scraper~8
10.Prep Bowl Set~8

I am very happy with it but I would really like a stone like I said earlier! I think as long as you have a signature item (like the Food Chopper) you are doing great! I think you are doing great Debbie especially since you have two stones and the FC! Good Job!

In the past 4 months my top seller is the measure all cup with 14 and then the food chopper at 13. Hey the food chopper isn't a bad top sell item. :p

my top ten sales are

Seasons Best cookbook- 19
Quickkut Paring Knife- 9
Ice Cream Sandwich Maker- 8
Small Batter Bowl- 7
Twix it Clip Combo Pack- 6
Egg Slicer Plus- 5
Skinny Scraper- 4
Classic Batter Bowl- 4
Bamboo Tongs- 4
Apple/Peeler/Corer/Slicer- 4
I know i need to work on the higher priced items to.

I didnt really think about it, but I guess having three stones in the top 10 is fairly decent :) I have been REALLY pushing the stoneware fluted pan at my last shows and sold two of them with my last one alone; making a microwave cake ;) As hot as it is here in Alabama no one wants to heat up a house with baking a cake, but we all love desserts...hmmm must be where that extra ten pounds came from since I started selling PC...LOL

Debbie

Wow--strike that!I'm surprised at what mine says. I did the report for this year only.

Small Bar Pan 11
Classic Large Round Stone 10
Large Rack 9
Stoneware Bar Pan 8
Medium Bar Pan 7
Rectangle Stone 6
Rectangle Baker 6
Classic & Rectangle Rack 4
Mini-Loaf Pan 4
Classic Round Stone 3

I didn't realize that I sold that many stones. I wonder where the US&G is. I know I sold 6 of them in Jan.

Okay, I did the report wrong. It was set to show me the stones only. Here is the real report for the last 6 months.

Sm Mix N Scraper 27
Quikut Paring Knife 26
Measure All cup 20
Food Chopper 19
Mini Serving spatula 19
Citrus Peeler 16
Rice Cooker Plus 16
Skinny Scraper 15
Pie Crust Shield 15
Season's Best Coll 15

There are too many under $5 products on my list!! I am dismayed!

I've only had 14 shows since I started but here it is:

Mini Whisk HWC--17
Help Whip Clip--17
Bamboo Tongs--15
Microfiber Towel HWC--14
Measure All Cup--12
Can Strainer HWC--12
Classic Batter Bowl--11
Quikut Paring Knife--10
Classic Large Round Stone--9
Small Bamboo Spoon Set--9

Not too bad I guess, got lots of HWC items in there and at least I have 1 stone.

this is only my 2nd ss month so mine might look a little discouraging.

Seasons best 7
quikut paring knife 6
classic round stone 6
large rack 5
prep bowl set 5
pink can strainer 5
easy opener 4
ice cream dipper 4
all purpose dill mix 4
creative cutters set 3

hopefully it will get better!

top 10ok here's my top 10 I need more cookware in here
Quikut paring knife 225
1 2621 mini ser spatula 163
2 2230 Classic Batter bowl 158
3 2585 Food chopper 148
4 2215 adj measuring spoons 138
5 1445 Bar pan 136
6 2730 ice cream dipper 121
7 2758 can operner 119
8 1050 veg peeler 107
9 Adj scoop 105
10 2270 Quick- stir pitcher 103
I really need to sell higher price products too
doreen zaino

Debunny said:
I didnt really think about it, but I guess having three stones in the top 10 is fairly decent :) I have been REALLY pushing the stoneware fluted pan at my last shows and sold two of them with my last one alone; making a microwave cake ;) As hot as it is here in Alabama no one wants to heat up a house with baking a cake, but we all love desserts...hmmm must be where that extra ten pounds came from since I started selling PC...LOL

Debbie

Debbie,

Can you tell me how you're doing the cake? I've done it a couple times, and it tastes good, but it looks sort of weird- like it doesn't have that beautiful bundt look. It's more like a jagged mountain chain! I would love your advice!

Nora

Microwave cakeActually Nora, I have been making the Microwave strawberry cheesecake cake and it turns out much better than the regular microwave cakes. EVERYONE LOVES it and there are never any leftovers ;) And I have made the lemon herb chicken ring also at my shows to push the baking stone. Everyone loves that one too and it is so easy. This weekend I am doing something different though, the ice cream torte and some parmesan pin wheels. Both are quick to fix and i am trying to cut down time on my shows. HTH :)

Debbie

My top 10 from the past two yearsI've been a Consultant for a little over two years and here are my results:

1 Food Chopper 156
2 Quikut Paring Knife 145
3 Mini Serving Spatula 102
4 Classic Batter Bowl 95
5 Citrus Peeler 93
6 Creative Cutters 86
7 Deluxe Cheese Grater 73
8 Meaure All Cup 71
9 Corn Butterer 68
10 Small Microcooker 64

I don't think it's a relfection on the consultant if there are lower priced items in the top ten. It's just what people tend to buy! It is interesting to see everyone's though! :)

noradawn said:
Debbie,

Can you tell me how you're doing the cake? I've done it a couple times, and it tastes good, but it looks sort of weird- like it doesn't have that beautiful bundt look. It's more like a jagged mountain chain! I would love your advice!

Nora

I dont' think it is supposed to look like the bundt from what I was told, I mean if you are putting the icing in it before you bake it anyway, we made this at my last cluster meeting, then I got mine and I made it for father's day weekend at father-in-law's and it was a huge hit, very delicious.

I am unable to pull up my top 10 sales. It tells me no results matching your request. I have had 5 shows. Does anyone know why it would do this.

The longer you have been a consultant the less high price items you will see on your top ten list. This is because people buy low priced items in multiples but are less likely to do this on higher priced items. Also, as a consultant I actually encourage my guests and hosts to add small items to their orders to get them to the next level, whatever it may be. Ifthere is a buy $50 get ____ free promo I try to make sure that everyone gets it. This usually ends up adding losts of low priced items.

I have been a consultant since Nov 2003. Here is mine.

QK Paring knife 95
Pie Crust Shield 66
I-Slice 52
Seasons Best 46
Corn Butterer 42
Measure All 39
Bamboo Tongs 38
Creative Cutters 35
Medium Scoop 35
Veggie Peeler 32

Food Chopper comes in at #11 @ 33.

To the poster that had no data... make sure that when you click on top Sell, the next screen that comes up... in the item # boxes you need to be sure it says 0000 - zzzz

pampered_racheal said:
I am unable to pull up my top 10 sales. It tells me no results matching your request. I have had 5 shows. Does anyone know why it would do this.

Make sure you check the dates you are checking, the items #'s from 0000 to ZZZZ, and the number you have to look up.

Top Sell ListI am in SS Month 3 and here is my list:

Food Chopper 14
Quick Cut Paring Knife - 10
Large Round Stone - 9
Large Rack - 7
Small Mix N Scraper - 5
Classic Batter Bowl - 5
Pizza Cutter - 5
Stoneware Bar Pan - 4
Spoon Rest - 4
Prep Bowl - 4

It really is interesting to see everyone's. Good idea on this post! Basically, I sell what I use at my shows, and this is basically my main inventory since I am still new. I wonder if location, demographics, etc is a factor in what people buy?? Like certain items would be more popular in a certain state or age group?? Hmmm...
It's funny to see how different items we sell... I only have sold 2 season's bests (I probably give them away too much) and I see it on the top sell of many of the lists!!!

June is my 4th month. Here is my list:

Food Chopper- 42
Season's Best- 38
Measure-All- 30
Quikut- 28
Deluxe Cheese Grater- 28
Garlic Press- 28
Citrus Peeler- 25
Ice Cream Dipper- 20
Pink Can Strainer- 20
Classic Batter Bowl- 19

I don't even have a stone in my top 20! I wonder what I'm not doing?

Debbie and Jennifer,

Thanks for your input on the microwave cakes! I really appreciate it.

Nora

This is after my 5th show

Citrus Peeler- 7
Stackable cooling Rack- 6
Nylon Masher- 5
Ice Cream Dipper- 5
Cheese Knife- 4
Egg Separator- 4
Flour/ Sugar Shaker- 4
Food Chopper- 4
Chillzane Rectangle Server- 4
Beer Bread Mix and Soup and Stew Cards- 4

You're welcome Nora, and BTW you are still kicking bootie selling as many FC's as you have for only your fourth month. I am in my third and havent sold nearly as much. I know I need to have more shows though than the ONE I had last month and the 1 and a half i have had this month. half because it hasnt closed and it was the show from hell where no one showed up or ordered anything yet. UGH!

Here's mine since reactivating in August:

1250 Quikut Paring Knife 50
1715 Pie Crust Shield 37
2585 Food Chopper 33
2621 Mini Serving Spatula 33
9822 Pink Can Strainer 28
1868 Season's Best Spring/Summer 2005 26
2230 Classic Batter Bowl 25
1301 Pizza Cutter 23
2225 Measure All Cup 23
1672 Bamboo Spoon Set 22

I don't think I've had but 1 or 2 shows that at least one person hasn't ordered a chopper. I really need to push the stones more though!

Brooke

This doesn't reflect the show I did tonight... but here goes!Fall/Winter 04 Season's Best - 33
Food Chopper - 15
Measure-All Cup - 11
Garlic Press - 11
Classic Large Round Stone - 10
Pie Crust Shield - 9
I-Slice - 9
Ultimate Slice & Grate - 9
Quikut Paring Knife - 8

I started my business in Sept. 04, but just "restarted" myself this month. :D

I love seeing what is in everyone's top 10 list. Here is mine:

1250 Quickut Paring Knife - 154
1862/1865 Season's Best 03/04 - 214
2778 Large Micro Cooker - 84
2995 I-Slice - 76
1440 Classic Stoneware Fluted Pan - 75
2120 Hot Pad/Trivet - 73
1095 Creative Cutters Set - 69
2225 Measure-All Cup - 66
1075 Kitchen Shears - 62
2758 Smooth-Edge Can Opener - 60

**I combined my Season's Best for 03 and 04**

Last edited:
I've enjoyed seeing what the top sellers have been for others. It made me take notice of what I'm doing, and what I need to work on. Here is my top 10 items:

Quikut Paring Knife 46
Seasons Best '04 & '05 combined 78
Food Chopper 43
Lg Micro Cooker 43
Easy Opener 42
Mini Serving Spatula 42
Classic Batter Bowl 36
Smooth Edge Can Opener 35
Ice Cream Scoop 33
Stoneware Bar Pan 32

I started May 2004

Lee Anne

I've completed only 5 shows. Just started in June...here is my list:

1. Cooks corer 13
2. Quikut paring knife 10
3. Quick Stir Pitcher 10
4. Veggie Peeler 8
5. suds pump 7
6. stoneware bar pan 6
7. prep bowl set 6
8. garlic press 6
9. adjustable meas. spoons 5
10. measure all cup 5

Michelle

Can't find it!I'm having the same problem with getting the list--I've checked the dates and it is still telling me i have no information. Any suggestions?
D.C.

Here's mine!Here's my top 10 since joining PC 8 months ago:

Deep Dish Baker 46
Large MicroCooker 34
Quikut Paring Knife 34
Medium Bar Pan 33
Measure All Cup 33
Stone Bar Pan 32
Food Chopper 32
Deluxe Cheese Grater 26
Small Micro Cooker 26
Large Round Stone 24

Deborah Czarnecki said:
I'm having the same problem with getting the list--I've checked the dates and it is still telling me i have no information. Any suggestions?
D.C.
Maybe call Tech Support at PC home office.

I was really surprised that the Easy Clean Kitchen Brush wasn't in my top 10... so I searched my top 15 and it was #11...!!! I sell these like crazy since I have had it for over 4 years and I bring it to shows, and everyone sees how clean it is and how it is in such good condition... I tell them... "You'll never have to buy another scrub brush again because this one is guaranteed for LIFE!!...it won't stain and the bristles won't get mushed down"...everyone wants one. It is an item that they normally would skip right over...they already have a scrub brush at home... but they'll be throwing it out in a couple months!
Here's my top 10 since January 2001:
Quikut Paring Knife 69
Food Chopper 61
Suds Pump 55
Measure -All Cup 50
Classic Batter Bowl 47
Adjustable Measuring Spoons 41
Smooth-Edge Can Opener 37
Mini-Serving Spatula 36
Vegetable Peeler 34
Ice Cream Dipper 34
------------
Easy Clean Kitchen Brush 33

Deborah Czarnecki said:
I'm having the same problem with getting the list--I've checked the dates and it is still telling me i have no information. Any suggestions?
D.C.

I bet you need to change the item numbers to seach through. I put in 0000 to zzzzz to make sure I included everything.

The quickut paring knife is in the top 3 for almost everyone. Love those little knives. Funny how I don't really talk these up and it was my #1 item. My #2 was the Season's Best which I do talk up a lot. That also seemed to be in everyone's top 3 items.

Ya gotta love those Quikuts!!!

Here's my Top Ten, beginning in January '01:
Quickut Paring Knife - 402
Food Chopper - 335
Smooth Edge Can Opener - 212
Mini Serving Spatula - 207
Citrus Peeler - 197
Garlic Press - 192
Corn Butterer - 164
Flour Sugar/Shaker - 162
Vegetable Peeler - 161
Measure All cup - 156

Classic Large Round Stone and Stoneware Bar Pan are right behind!

This is neat!!I know my top ten items are lower priced, but I too, tend to encourage people to add small items on to their orders. I ask EVERYONE at checkout if they want to add on the Season's Best

This is my top ten list as of June 31st...when I completed my 3rd super starter month.

Season's Best-71
Quickut P knife-17
Kitchen Shears-16
Food Chopper-16
Small Micro-cooker-15
Classic Batter Bowl-14
Ice Cream Dipper-14
The Grate Container-13
Cut-n-Seal-11
Deluxe Cheese Grater-11

As I look at my list, I have to pause, I see my favorite PC items in my top ten list. I know at shows I always talk about my favorites...I think I need to talk about my favorite stoneware pieces more!!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • rennea
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefMoore
  • ChefBeckyD