• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bent Santoku Knife: Is Lifetime Warranty Covered?

In summary, the lifetime warranty for the Bent Santoku Knife covers any defects in materials or workmanship and is valid for the life of the product. Registration is not required, but proof of purchase is necessary. Normal wear and tear, misuse, accidental damage, and improper care or maintenance are not covered. To make a warranty claim, contact the customer service team for assistance.
PamperedDor
Gold Member
My DH accidently dropped my Santoku knive and it bent on the tip of the knife - Will this be covered under warranty since its a lifetime warranty? Do I call HO and ask??

Sure thing.Let us know what they say. I hope they don't make you send it back. It's hit or miss.

I would just do a product adjustment, you'll probably have to send it back, but you'll have a new one....;)

Hi Doreen,

How bad is it bent??? My utility knife was bent a little bit on the tip and when I honed it, it came almost straight. Not sure how it bent. I would call HO and get a new one. Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear about your knife getting damaged. Our products are covered under a lifetime warranty, so you should definitely reach out to our Home Office to inquire about a replacement. They will be able to assist you with the warranty process and get you a new knife. Thank you for being a loyal customer and we hope to continue providing you with high-quality products. Have a great day!

1. What does the lifetime warranty for the Bent Santoku Knife cover?

The lifetime warranty for the Bent Santoku Knife covers any defects in materials or workmanship. This includes issues with the blade, handle, or overall construction of the knife.

2. How long is the lifetime warranty valid for?

The lifetime warranty for the Bent Santoku Knife is valid for the life of the product. This means that as long as you own the knife, you are covered under the warranty.

3. Do I need to register my Bent Santoku Knife for the lifetime warranty?

No, you do not need to register your Bent Santoku Knife for the lifetime warranty. As long as you have proof of purchase, you are automatically covered under the warranty.

4. What is not covered under the lifetime warranty for the Bent Santoku Knife?

The lifetime warranty for the Bent Santoku Knife does not cover normal wear and tear, misuse, or accidental damage. It also does not cover damage caused by improper care or maintenance.

5. How do I make a warranty claim for my Bent Santoku Knife?

If you believe your Bent Santoku Knife is covered under the lifetime warranty, please contact our customer service team. They will guide you through the warranty claim process and assist with any further steps.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RMDave
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • RossDeb2
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
larry Leisuresuit
  • christinaspc