• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Aw64: Pampredchef.biz Way to Grow

In summary, the tele class was wonderful, but the book did not provide any new ideas for boosting website orders.
jrstephens
Does anyone have this? Did it help you boost your website? I need to boost my website orders. I am going in the hole with it.

What does this sayto do? Trying to decide if I should order it. I cannot find it on the Order Form, I see it in P3 though.

I have it, but thought it gave no real new ideas. The tele class was wonderful-I recommend it.

I have no idea - but I'm *like* to know if it's good. :D

I encourage my hosts to use my PWS by entering their wish lists and guest info. I have some that use it some don't. I send them 2 different emails that direct them and guests to the website and how to place orders for her show. I average 1-2 online orders per show. I took the website course at NC last year and left in the middle. It did not teach me anything...quite a few others felt the same way. I think it was the same class that you are inquiring about. I also put my PWS on EVERYTHING. I let guests know that they can get a replacement part form on my site...I have the link posted under news. Another thing I have done in the past...had a quiz with drawing...guests would answer the quiz under the contact section and I would draw the winner from those that answered. I hope some of this helps you.

I got this on my last supply order. For $2, it is worth it (actually, I think all of the cds are good). I did get a couple of ideas, and it reinforced a few things that I already knew but had forgotten about.

To drive more people to my website, I have decided to post the recipes I demoed at shows there. I used to give out copies of the recipe cards, but sometimes I'd have some left over (I make my own) and was throwing them away. What a waste!

Now at the show I plan announce that tonight's recipe is on my website. There is a sticker on the front of each catalog with the website address and if they go there and to the CALENDAR section, they will see the recipe for that show on the date of the show.

It does a couple of things... it will get them to see when my trainings are, my Closer Look segments, the trips we can earn, and then other things I have in my news section. And possibly order more there!

I just started this so we will see!!!!

Great idea to drive them to your website! Thanks Colleen!

Fantastic - ThanksColleen - used your tip at my show yesterday and have already had two emails from guests thanking me for the recipe posting and one added on to her order. Wonderful. Thanks again - Kat

Related to Aw64: Pampredchef.biz Way to Grow

What is "Aw64: Pampredchef.biz Way to Grow"?

"Aw64: Pampredchef.biz Way to Grow" is a special program offered by Pampered Chef to help their consultants grow their business and achieve their goals. It provides resources, training, and support to help consultants succeed.

How can I join "Aw64: Pampredchef.biz Way to Grow"?

If you are a Pampered Chef consultant, you are automatically enrolled in the "Aw64: Pampredchef.biz Way to Grow" program. There is no additional cost or registration required.

What benefits does "Aw64: Pampredchef.biz Way to Grow" offer?

The program offers a variety of benefits, including personalized coaching, access to exclusive training and resources, recognition for achievements, and the opportunity to earn rewards and incentives.

Is "Aw64: Pampredchef.biz Way to Grow" available to all Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, the program is available to all Pampered Chef consultants, regardless of their level or experience. It is designed to support and help all consultants grow their business and reach their goals.

How can I track my progress in the "Aw64: Pampredchef.biz Way to Grow" program?

There is a special online portal where you can track your progress in the program, view your achievements, and access resources and training materials. Your coach can also help you track your progress and provide guidance along the way.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KCPChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
KCPChef
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • RosieTrips