• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

August 2019 Specials for Kathleen: Discounts on Limited-Time Offers!

In summary, the August 2019 specials include the Quick Cooker Set, Nonstick Double Burner Griddle, Quick Slice, Stoneware Loaf Pan, and Silicone Prep Bowls. The prices range from $29 to $199. These specials will be available for purchase from August 1st to August 31st. However, they cannot be combined with any other discounts or coupons and are only available while supplies last. Anyone can purchase the August 2019 specials without any restrictions.
chefjeanine
Gold Member
Kathleen,Here are the specials for August.

Attachments

• 2019 -- AUGUST GUEST.pdf
    112.8 KB · Views: 1,364
  • 2019 -- AUGUST HOST.pdf
    144.3 KB · Views: 1,731
Thanks! I will work on the flyers on Monday and post.

Good Morning! I was wondering if the fillable flyer with july aug and sep specials would be added soon? Thank you very much for doing those too, I really love them...

Tammy Johnson said:
Good Morning! I was wondering if the fillable flyer with july aug and sep specials would be added soon? Thank you very much for doing those too, I really love them...
I need the pdfs of the September specials in order to create the flyer. I will post a new thread asking for pdfs.

As a pampered chef consultant, I am excited to share these limited-time offers with you! 1. 20% off on our Classic Batter Bowl - This versatile bowl is perfect for mixing, measuring, and pouring. It's a must-have in any kitchen.2. Buy one, get one 50% off on our Silicone Basting Brush - This brush is heat-resistant and perfect for basting meats, brushing on sauces, and more.3. $10 off on our Quick Cooker - This innovative pressure cooker can cook meals up to 70% faster than traditional methods. It's perfect for busy weeknights.4. 25% off on our Garlic Press - Say goodbye to mincing garlic by hand with this handy tool. It's easy to use and clean.5. Free shipping on all orders over $75 - Stock up on your favorite pampered chef products and enjoy free shipping on orders over $75.Don't miss out on these amazing deals! Contact me to place your order or host a party and earn even more discounts. Happy cooking!Sincerely,Pampered Chef Consultant

What are the August 2019 specials?

The August 2019 specials include the Quick Cooker Set, the Nonstick Double Burner Griddle, the Quick Slice, the Stoneware Loaf Pan, and the Silicone Prep Bowls.

What is the price of the August 2019 specials?

The Quick Cooker Set is $199, the Nonstick Double Burner Griddle is $119, the Quick Slice is $29, the Stoneware Loaf Pan is $25, and the Silicone Prep Bowls are $29.

How long will the August 2019 specials be available?

The August 2019 specials will be available for purchase from August 1st to August 31st.

Can I use additional discounts or coupons on the August 2019 specials?

No, the August 2019 specials cannot be combined with any other discounts or coupons.

Are there any restrictions on purchasing the August 2019 specials?

No, anyone can purchase the August 2019 specials. However, they are only available while supplies last.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjeanine
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefjeanine
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • chefjeanine