• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Attention Consultants Around the Waynesburg Pennsylvania Area

In summary, an "Attention Consultant" in the Waynesburg, Pennsylvania area is a trained and certified representative of Pampered Chef who specializes in providing personalized attention and assistance to customers. They can be scheduled by contacting a local Pampered Chef representative or using the "Find a Consultant" feature on the website. The services of an Attention Consultant are provided at no cost and they can help with party planning and hosting, as well as offer product recommendations, cooking demonstrations, and troubleshooting services. They may also offer exclusive discounts and promotions to their customers in the area.
pcbrandy
Attached is an announcement that I received from my director and thought everyone else could benefit from it also. It has information about a demo by Tanya Broslawsky, selling skills from Amy Chess and Cora Fischer is going to discuss leads outside the show. This will be a great opportunity for all of us in this area!
Warmly,
Brandy Sims

Attachments

• Email about waynesburg.doc
    47.5 KB · Views: 453
Dear Colleagues, We are pleased to announce that Tanya Broslawsky will be giving a demo on selling skills on Tuesday, October 20th at 2pm. Amy Chess will discuss her expertise in developing successful sales strategies and Cora Fischer will share her knowledge of how to generate leads outside the show. This is an incredible opportunity for all of us to learn and grow in the sales field. We hope you can join us! If you have any questions, please contact me directly. Best Regards,[Your Director's Name]

Thanks for sharing this announcement, Brandy! It sounds like this demo will be a valuable opportunity for everyone in our area. I'm especially interested in Tanya Broslawsky's demo on selling skills and Cora Fischer's discussion on leads outside of the show. I'll definitely make sure to attend and make the most out of this opportunity. Thanks again for sharing!

1. What is the purpose of an "Attention Consultant" in the Waynesburg, Pennsylvania area?

An "Attention Consultant" in the Waynesburg, Pennsylvania area is a trained and certified representative of Pampered Chef who specializes in providing personalized attention and assistance to customers in the area. Their main goal is to help customers find the perfect products for their needs and provide tips and tricks for using them effectively.

2. How can I schedule an appointment with an Attention Consultant in the Waynesburg, Pennsylvania area?

You can schedule an appointment with an Attention Consultant in the Waynesburg, Pennsylvania area by contacting your local Pampered Chef representative or by using the "Find a Consultant" feature on our website. Simply enter your location and you will be able to connect with an Attention Consultant in your area.

3. Are there any fees or charges for using the services of an Attention Consultant?

No, there are no fees or charges for using the services of an Attention Consultant. Our consultants are here to assist and guide you in finding the right products for your needs, and there is no cost for their expertise and personalized attention.

4. Can an Attention Consultant help me with party planning or hosting a Pampered Chef event?

Yes, an Attention Consultant can definitely assist you with party planning and hosting a Pampered Chef event. They can provide you with party ideas, help you create a guest list, and even offer suggestions for menu planning using Pampered Chef products. They can also help you set up and run the event, making it a fun and memorable experience for you and your guests.

5. What types of products and services can I expect from an Attention Consultant in the Waynesburg, Pennsylvania area?

An Attention Consultant in the Waynesburg, Pennsylvania area can provide a wide range of products and services, including personalized product recommendations, cooking demonstrations, and product training. They can also assist with party planning and hosting, as well as offer product troubleshooting and warranty assistance. Additionally, they may offer special discounts and promotions exclusive to their customers in the area.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lilamyw3
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Chef Kearns
  • General Chat
2 3
Replies
Views
RitaKey