• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you ready to return to Pampered Chef with renewed excitement and success?

In summary, the conversation discusses using old Pampered Chef products, new products in the lineup, the status of a previous consultant account, attending parties and events as a consultant, and using social media to promote a Pampered Chef business. The company confirms that old products can still be used after a 10 year break and that they are constantly adding new and innovative products. They also mention that previous consultant accounts may still be active but it is recommended to contact customer service for confirmation and updates. As a consultant, one will have access to all events and parties to help grow their business. Finally, the company suggests using social media, joining online communities and groups, and regularly sharing product photos and videos to promote the business.
CookingwithMary
Hello, I'm Mary. I'm restarting my PC business after a 10 year hiatus.My 10 year old (and more) PC items still look great and perform well. Stones and scrapers, spatulas used daily, QK knives are still sharp, how great is that? :love: I'm thrilled with the new products and Computerized ordering.Mary

Mary: Are you re-signing under your past recruiter?

Welcome back, Mary. You have a great selling point to share.

Welcome back, Mary!Make sure you talk at your shows about how well your original products still perform. :) That testimonial alone is priceless!

Welcome back Mary, best of luck to you! I started this year after owning stuff for 10+ years, just think where I would have been! ;) However, life has its seasons!

Enjoy, and there are great people and resources here!

Great to have you back Mary. Best of success to you.

Welcome back, Mary! I hope we are able to help you with your business!!

Welcome back into the PC family!! And welcome to CS!

Thank you all for your kind welcome.

I've learned lots of valuable information just reading this site :)

Hello everyone I am Christina, I am restarting my business after taking a yr off after i lost my directorship and going to give it another shot i just don't think my timing was right for last time, But i am starting off strong already have 6 shows booked and so i feel stronger and more confident then the 1st time. I love this site i wish i would of been turned onto it before i have totally redid my who show put a whole new spin on things.

Nice meeting you all.

Christina

Related to Are you ready to return to Pampered Chef with renewed excitement and success?

1. Can I still use my old Pampered Chef products after a 10 year break?

Absolutely! Our products are built to last and are designed to withstand regular use for many years. We are so glad to hear that your items are still in great condition and performing well after all this time.

2. What new products can I look forward to as I restart my Pampered Chef business?

We are constantly adding new and innovative products to our lineup. Some of our recent additions include our computerized ordering system, new kitchen tools and gadgets, and updated cookware and bakeware. We are excited for you to try out these new products and see how they can enhance your cooking experience.

3. Will my old Pampered Chef consultant account still be active?

If you had a consultant account with us before, it may still be active. However, we recommend reaching out to our customer service team to confirm and update any necessary information. If you do not have an active account, you can easily create a new one and start fresh with your Pampered Chef business.

4. Can I still attend Pampered Chef parties and events as a consultant?

Yes, absolutely! As a consultant, you will have access to all of our events and parties. These are great opportunities to connect with other consultants, learn about new products and techniques, and grow your business.

5. How can I use social media to promote my Pampered Chef business?

Social media is a great tool for promoting your business and connecting with potential customers. We recommend creating a business page on platforms like Facebook and Instagram, sharing product photos and videos, and engaging with your audience through regular posts and updates. You can also join online communities and groups related to cooking and kitchen products to reach a wider audience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lynn's Purple Kitchen
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Tami Baird
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
quanghanhsurio
  • Mom&Jonah