• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Ready to Join the Pampered Chef Craze?

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen products through independent consultants. The cost to join varies depending on the starter kit chosen, but all kits provide the necessary tools for success. Prior experience in cooking or sales is not necessary, as the company provides training and support. Consultants can sell products both online and through in-home parties, with the latter being a great way to showcase products and interact with customers. Some benefits of selling Pampered Chef products include earning a flexible income, receiving discounts, and being a part of a community of like-minded individuals.
mmmbswright
Hello I am new to this site and I really enjoy reading all the postings. I am waiting on my kit to arrive. Hope I can be successful with this. I really like pampered chef products and I cant wait to sell it.

Welcome to Pampered Chef and Chef Success!! Being a PC consultant is SO much fun, and if you maintain a positive attitude, you will go far! Best wishes for a sucessful career with PC!

Welcome! Good Luck with your business! I really enjoy being a consultant and this site is FULL of information! I bet you are so anxious to get your kit, I was, It was Christmas opening all the stuff! :)

don't just wait for your kit, call all your friends and family and tell them how excited you are! Book those shows now while you are waiting. I started my business 2 months after my kit arrived and regretted the slow start. If your shows are fairly close together then each one doesn't keep feeling like the first.

Welcome! :)

Welcome and good luck! Enjoy!

Welcome to the Group! This is an awesome group, if you need anything just ask us~

mmmbswright said:
Hello I am new to this site and I really enjoy reading all the postings. I am waiting on my kit to arrive. Hope I can be successful with this. I really like pampered chef products and I cant wait to sell it.

Thats a great attitude to have, don't loose it. There were days and weeks I felt like quiting because I couldn't get bookings and sales but to be honest with 1 year later my sales are booming! I just entered over 800 dollars tonight from outside orders I collected at work today. So it will take time, but it is worth it!!

newchefmommy said:
Thats a great attitude to have, don't loose it. There were days and weeks I felt like quiting because I couldn't get bookings and sales but to be honest with 1 year later my sales are booming! I just entered over 800 dollars tonight from outside orders I collected at work today. So it will take time, but it is worth it!!

This is so common. I was recently at a workshop with my upline director. She pointed out that it's important to know why you do PC. Think about that. It changes over time, so you'll want to revisit the question occasionally. You see, when you don't love doing the job, you need to make sure you love why you do the job.

I thought that advice was good enough to pass along.

raebates said:
... when you don't love doing the job, you need to make sure you love why you do the job.

Wow, what a great quote Rae!

Welcome to ChefSuccess...this site is full of support, knowledge, and quick answers (and a lot of humor too!). While you're waiting for your kit, you can start the on-line training courses. This is a good period to go over your goals with your director so you can stay focused on that "why" Rae talks about.

leggy

Welcome to CS!

Welcome to CS and congratulations on starting your own business!

Welcome mmwright!! Definitely start getting your calendar filled now.

Welcome to Chef Success and PChef!!! Just a word of advice (that I too must try to follow)........

Make all your calls etc. BEFORE getting on the message board! This place is addicting! But it IS very informatve. (most of the time:D )

Welcome and congrats!! And I have to second Ellen's advice... this place is SOOOOOO addicting!! lol

1. What is Pampered Chef and how does it work?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen products through independent consultants. As a consultant, you will sell products through in-home cooking parties, online parties, and personal sales. You will earn a commission on each product you sell and have the opportunity to earn bonuses and free products.

2. How much does it cost to join Pampered Chef?

The cost to join Pampered Chef varies depending on the starter kit you choose. The basic kit is $99 and includes $450 worth of products and business supplies. There is also a deluxe kit for $159 and an ultimate kit for $259. These kits are designed to help you get started and provide you with the necessary tools to be successful as a consultant.

3. Do I need to have cooking experience or sales experience to be successful with Pampered Chef?

No, you do not need to have prior experience in cooking or sales to be successful with Pampered Chef. The company provides training and support to help you learn about their products and how to sell them effectively. As long as you are passionate about the products and willing to learn, you can be successful as a Pampered Chef consultant.

4. Can I sell Pampered Chef products online or only through in-home parties?

You can sell Pampered Chef products both online and through in-home parties. The company provides you with a personal website where customers can make purchases and you can also host virtual parties through social media. However, in-home parties are a great way to showcase the products and interact with customers in person.

5. What are the benefits of selling Pampered Chef products?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you will have the opportunity to earn a flexible income, receive discounts on products, and meet new people. You will also have access to training and support from the company and have the potential to earn bonuses and trips. Additionally, you will get to be a part of a community of like-minded individuals who share a passion for cooking and entertaining.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DeniseT
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
DeniseT
  • ChefSBell
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies