• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Ready for Some Football?

In summary, "Are You Ready for Some Football?" is a cooking show by Pampered Chef that shares easy and delicious recipes for game day gatherings. It airs every Sunday during football season at 12pm EST on the Pampered Chef website and Facebook page, and past episodes can be watched at any time. The show features a variety of recipes, from appetizers to desserts, and also provides tips and tricks for easy preparation and presentation. The products used in the recipes can be purchased through Pampered Chef's website or through a consultant.
That stadium is cute, but WAAAAAAY too much work!

Plus I got a little indigestion just looking at it.

ChefPeg said:
That stadium is cute, but WAAAAAAY too much work!

I was thinking about looking up pictures online and attempting something in that style, but not so detailed.

1. What is "Are You Ready for Some Football?"

"Are You Ready for Some Football?" is a popular cooking show offered by Pampered Chef that showcases delicious and easy recipes perfect for game day gatherings.

2. When does "Are You Ready for Some Football?" air?

The show airs every Sunday during football season at 12pm EST on the Pampered Chef website and Facebook page.

3. Can I watch past episodes of "Are You Ready for Some Football?"

Yes, past episodes are available on the Pampered Chef website and Facebook page for viewing at any time.

4. What types of recipes are featured on "Are You Ready for Some Football?"

The show features a variety of recipes, from appetizers and snacks to main dishes and desserts, all perfect for game day entertaining. Each episode also includes tips and tricks for easy preparation and presentation.

5. Can I purchase the products used in the recipes on "Are You Ready for Some Football?"

Yes, all the products used in the recipes on the show can be purchased through Pampered Chef. The products can be found on the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
babywings76
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
DebPC