• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Ready for a Sneaky Peeky?

In summary, Joy created a 6-page newsletter and is finishing it this weekend. It looks great and she is talented in this area. TammyFantastic Job!Joy...that looks wonderful!! You are so talented in this area. I try to put together a newsletter and it always ends up looking like a junior high school newspaper/flyer. No wonder it takes so long for you to put them together. The pictures and information are FABULOUS!! OMG I just realized I totally got the catchphrase mixed up... Fresh, Fun & Easy... and I went for Fast, Fresh and Fun.... LOL... okay I will fix that for the final version.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
Okay, I am projecting this will be a 6-pager and I have finished the first 2. I don't know how long it will take me to get to the rest of them... weeknights are kinda tight and I have been going to sleep way too late lately (as in midnight -- I get up at 5 am for work).

So here is a sneak peek and I promise that this will be done by this weekend at latest!

Attachments

• SpringSplash2008pg1-2.pdf
    235.3 KB · Views: 636
Looks awesome, Joy! As a TT subscriber, I can't wait to see the finished product and share it with my mailing list. Thanks for all your hard work.

Tammy

Fantastic Job!

Joy...that looks wonderful!! You are so talented in this area. I try to put together a newsletter and it always ends up looking like a junior high school newspaper/flyer. No wonder it takes so long for you to put them together. The pictures and information are FABULOUS!!

OMG I just realized I totally got the catchphrase mixed up... Fresh, Fun & Easy... and I went for Fast, Fresh and Fun.... LOL... okay I will fix that for the final version.

And please, I plagiarized half of it from the Special CN, so don't be very impressed... losing brain cells here...

Wow, this looks good! I just signed up :)

FYI - this is going to be a special edition freebie printable in PDF or Publisher. I will try to convert to HTML also for my subscribers, but this is not the February newsletter... It will have some of the same content but this is only to highlight the conference announcements, whereas the newsletter will have the typical content with some extras for new season stuff.

Just didn't want to mislead anyone in case this is why they are subscribing....

No problem here :) I like your style :)

That looks great!

This looks fabulous!! I can't wait to see the finished product!!!

Looks great Joy! Thank you for all of your hard work.

It looks great Joy!! Thanks so much for all your hard work!!! I soooooooooooo wish I knew how to create such an awesome newsletter!!

Joy it is gorgeous!!! I LOVE the background! Great work!

You are awesome Joy!! OMG, I wish I could do this good a job! I can't wait to see the finished project! Thank you so much for sharing!:thumbup: :thumbup: :D :love:

Looks awesome!The green knives on the second page look yellow though. Not sure if it's just because they're next to the VERY GREEN board and knife...

Joy, you did a great job as always. I was thinking about joining but worried as my old computer crashed and had to get a new one but only came with Vista. My old computer had Outlook, but I didn't want to spend extra money to upgrade the software to include Outlook so I have beeng using Windows mail and all is OK. But I think I am going to go ahead and subscribe as Joy's creations are awesome.:thumbup:

I noticed the different colors between the knives and other stuff... I copied them right off the CN. I don't know if they are actually supposed to be the same color. I can always tweak the color in Photoshop, but I am assuming that the CN color should be "true."

How can we edit our personal info into the "splash"? I tried clicking on the text and nothing happens. Thanks Joy!

Joy,

Will this only be available to your TT subscribers?? and if so... WHERE DO I SIGN UP!!! :D

This one is a freebie :) I just haven't finished it yet. You will be able to click and enter your info in the box where my info is right now.... It will be available in PDF and Publisher.

PampChefJoy said:
This one is a freebie :) I just haven't finished it yet. You will be able to click and enter your info in the box where my info is right now.... It will be available in PDF and Publisher.

THANKS JOY!!! You Rock!!

Thanks, Joy. I will be patient.

LOVE IT so far Joy! You are awesome!

1. What is "Are You Ready for a Sneaky Peeky?"

"Are You Ready for a Sneaky Peeky?" is a fun and interactive cooking class offered by Pampered Chef. It is designed to teach you new recipes and cooking techniques using our high-quality kitchen tools and products.

2. Do I need to have any cooking experience to participate?

No, "Are You Ready for a Sneaky Peeky?" is suitable for all levels of cooking experience. Our trained consultants will guide you through the class and provide helpful tips and tricks along the way.

3. What types of recipes will be featured in the class?

"Are You Ready for a Sneaky Peeky?" classes feature a variety of recipes, including appetizers, main dishes, desserts, and more. Our consultants choose recipes that are easy to make and crowd-pleasers.

4. How long is the class?

The "Are You Ready for a Sneaky Peeky?" class typically lasts 1-2 hours, depending on the recipes being featured. It's a great way to spend an evening with friends and learn new cooking skills.

5. Is there a cost to attend the class?

There is no cost to attend an "Are You Ready for a Sneaky Peeky?" class. However, we do offer the option to purchase any products used in the class if you are interested.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • SillyChef