• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you ready for a change? Meet Lisa - a mom, consultant, and animal lover.

In summary, the speaker has been a consultant for Pampered Chef since late September. They balance being a mom and a consultant by prioritizing their time and finding a balance that works for them. They decided to become a consultant because of their passion for cooking and entertaining, as well as the flexibility and potential for extra income. Their favorite part about being a consultant is the sense of community and support within the Pampered Chef family. Their advice for someone considering becoming a consultant is to step out of their comfort zone, have fun, and enjoy the process.
lkprescott
Silver Member
Just wanted to say hi! I'm a new consultant (signed on in late September) and really liked what I saw here so decided joining would be a great business move. :)

I've done 3 shows now and am shifting my mindset from being the full-time breadwinner to being a WAHM... it's quite a change. It's a lot of fun and like I got to say at my last show.. sure I "gave up" my Sunday but it as a lot of fun and I get to spend way more time with my kids!... Doesn't sound like I gave up much, if you ask me.

Umm... other than that... I stink at intros... LOL...

Lisa

Welcome Lisa! :)

Hi, Lisa! Welcome to PC and to our nutty little corner of the internet! :)

Welcome! You've come to a super spot for support and information. We'll look forward to getting to know you and learning from you as well!

Welcome Lisa...I live in Lebanon County and work in Berks County.

Welcome!!! Hope you love your business as much as we all do! :balloon:

Welcome Lisa! I've recently joined PC (mid August) and live in Berks County as well!

Welcome aboard!!:)

Hi Lisa! Welcome to PC and CS!!!

Hi Lisa
Welcome, I also live in PA the North East. Welcome you will truly not regret joining this site at all!! I have learned so much from all these ladies & the few men out there too.

Welcome! I hope you love this business as much as I do!:)

Welcome! Good luck with your new business! Being a SAHM is super!

Welcome to PC Lisa. I couldn't help but notice your last name, Prescott. That is my maiden name. I live in South Jersey...wonder if we are related!
Good luck with your new biz!

Thanks to everyone for the wonderful welcome!

chefann said:
Hi, Lisa! Welcome to PC and to our nutty little corner of the internet! :)

Mmm... nuts... LOL...

I'm a little nutz myself so perhaps I'll fit in? :D

Beefing up my intro: I'm a happily married mom to two (ages 11 and 5), stepmom to two more (17 and 13)... we've got a houseful of critters including one cat, three guinea pigs and a hermit crab. The cat lives outside and the others have pretty much taken over the dining room. I've spent the past 10 years working full time out of the need for survival (3 years as a single mom and 7 years making sure DH stayed out of jail and paid his ex alimony *ugh*) as a freelance bookkeeper (for the most part). This past year though has been a good godsmack in the head to get out though and get to doing something different. So... this is it! LOL... I've always enjoyed the PC stuff I got years ago and always said, jokingly... 'this stuff is great - I could sell it!'... so I am! LOL... Okay.. that's better... I told yas I stank at intros. LOL

1. How long have you been a consultant for Pampered Chef?

I have been a consultant for Pampered Chef since late September.

2. How do you balance being a mom and a consultant?

It can be a challenge at times, but I prioritize my time and make sure to schedule in time for both my family and my business. It's all about finding a balance that works for you and your family.

3. What made you decide to become a consultant for Pampered Chef?

I have always been passionate about cooking and entertaining, and I saw this as an opportunity to turn that passion into a business. Plus, the flexibility and potential for earning extra income were huge draws for me.

4. What has been your favorite part about being a consultant so far?

I love the sense of community and support within the Pampered Chef family. Everyone is always willing to help and share their experiences, which has been incredibly valuable to me as a new consultant.

5. What advice do you have for someone considering becoming a consultant for Pampered Chef?

Just go for it! Don't be afraid to step out of your comfort zone and take on new challenges. And remember to have fun and enjoy the process – it's not just about the sales, but also about the relationships you build and the personal growth you experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Stephanie Hays
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Karin
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Karin
  • Deb Hagen