• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are State Troopers Betraying Motorists by Riding with Truckers?

In summary, state troopers are now riding along with truck drivers to enforce traffic laws and catch reckless drivers. This has resulted in 31 tickets and 9 warnings being issued in just two hours. While it may feel like a betrayal to see our beloved cartoon characters working with the "enemy," it is important to remember that this is for the safety of everyone on the road. Let's try to support and respect this effort instead of labeling these individuals as traitors.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
After decades of living like Tom & Jerry, Smokey and the Bandit and Yogi and Ranger Smith, this is like sleeping with the enemy! (TRAITORS!)

Troopers Riding With Truckers to Watch Drivers

ANDERSON, Ind. (AP) - State troopers are riding along with truck drivers in an effort to catch motorists who speed or drive too close to the big rigs.

In less than two hours after the enforcement began this week, troopers issued 31 tickets and nine warnings, most for speeding or following too close, state police Sgt. Wayne Flick said.

Tickets were issued to drivers of both cars and trucks, he said.

"It doesn't matter if you're in a passenger car or commercial vehicle: We're going to be looking at you," Flick said.

Link: Latest Auto News

GOOD!!! People need to drive more safely and cautiously.. I am all for it if it keeps my family safer!

As a fellow forum user, I completely understand your frustration and feeling of betrayal. It's like our beloved cartoon characters have turned against us and are now working with the enemy. But let's try to look at this from a different perspective. First of all, let's remember that these are real life situations and not just fictional characters. Truck drivers have a difficult job and they deserve to have safe roads to drive on. By having state troopers ride along with them, they are able to better monitor and catch reckless drivers who put not only themselves but also these truck drivers in danger. Secondly, this enforcement isn't just targeting regular drivers, but also truck drivers who may also be speeding or driving too close to other vehicles. It's a fair and equal approach to ensure everyone on the road is following the rules and keeping each other safe. I understand the feeling of being caught off guard and feeling like our trust has been betrayed, but let's try to see the bigger picture and realize that this is for the greater good of everyone on the road. Safety should always be a top priority, and if this enforcement helps prevent accidents and save lives, then I think it's a good thing. Let's try to support and respect the efforts of these troopers and truck drivers instead of labeling them as traitors.

Related to Are State Troopers Betraying Motorists by Riding with Truckers?

1. What are "Sneaky Cops"?

"Sneaky Cops" are a versatile tool used to easily measure and dispense small amounts of ingredients while cooking or baking. They are designed with a flat bottom and a curved top for easy scooping and pouring.

2. Are "Sneaky Cops" dishwasher safe?

Yes, "Sneaky Cops" are made of durable, BPA-free plastic and are safe to clean in the dishwasher for easy and convenient use.

3. How do I use a "Sneaky Cop" for measuring liquids?

To measure liquids with a "Sneaky Cop", simply fill the cup to the desired measurement and pour it out. The curved top allows for easy and precise pouring without any spills or mess.

4. Can I use "Sneaky Cops" for dry ingredients?

Yes, "Sneaky Cops" are great for measuring and dispensing dry ingredients as well. Simply scoop the desired amount and level it off with a straight edge for accurate measurements.

5. Do "Sneaky Cops" come in different sizes?

Yes, "Sneaky Cops" come in three different sizes (1/4 cup, 1/2 cup, and 1 cup) to meet all your measuring needs. They also nest inside each other for easy storage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedtara
Back