• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent ApologetiX Live in Concert: Soul Purpose Church's Gift to the Community!

In summary, "ApologetiX Live in Concert: Soul Purpose Church's Gift to the Community!" is a live concert event hosted by Soul Purpose Church featuring the popular Christian parody band ApologetiX. The concert will take place on Saturday, May 15th at 7:00 PM at Soul Purpose Church in Anytown, USA. Tickets are $25 each and can be purchased online or at the door, with group discounts available. The concert is family-friendly and suitable for all ages, with free admission for children under 5. COVID-19 safety measures, including social distancing, mandatory masks, and hand sanitizing stations, will be in place.
pampchefsarah
Gold Member
:sing::sing::sing::sing::sing::sing::sing::sing:
Soul Purpose Church proudly presents:

ApologetiX (That Christian Parody Band) Live in concert!!
January 31, 2009
7:00pm (doors open at 6pm, please plan to arrive at least 15 minutes early)
at Liberty High School
6300 Independence Avenue
Bealeton, VA 22712

Tickets are $10 in advance, $15 at the door
www.apologetix.com

For groups of 10 or more, or for youth groups, contact Sarah Rodriguez (that's ME!) at 703-296-9100.

We're so excited that God has blessed us with this concert. It was a last minute opportunity, and He has allowed everything to fall into place. We hope to reach alot of people in our community through this event.

LOL... I love these guys. We went to a concert they had outdoors here in MI and it was so much fun. Hope you guys have a good turnout!

Bumping, because it's only a few days away, and we only have a few tickets left!

Related to ApologetiX Live in Concert: Soul Purpose Church's Gift to the Community!

1. What is "ApologetiX Live in Concert: Soul Purpose Church's Gift to the Community!"?

"ApologetiX Live in Concert: Soul Purpose Church's Gift to the Community!" is a live concert event featuring the popular Christian parody band ApologetiX. The concert is being hosted by Soul Purpose Church as a gift to the community.

2. When and where is the concert taking place?

The concert will take place on Saturday, May 15th at 7:00 PM at Soul Purpose Church located at 123 Main Street, Anytown, USA.

3. How much are tickets and where can I purchase them?

Tickets for the concert are $25 each and can be purchased online through our website or at the door on the day of the event. We also have group discounts available for purchases of 10 or more tickets.

4. Can I bring my children to the concert?

Yes, this concert is family-friendly and suitable for all ages. Children under 5 years old can attend for free.

5. Are there any COVID-19 safety measures in place?

Yes, the safety of our attendees and performers is our top priority. We will be following all local and state guidelines for COVID-19, including social distancing and mandatory masks. Hand sanitizing stations will also be available throughout the venue.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pcchefjane
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • rennea
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Shawnna