• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

APampered Chefs Peelings Too Thick!

In summary, when using Pampered Chef's Peelings Too Thick!, make sure to use the correct blade for the type of vegetable or fruit being peeled, adjust the tension on the blade, and apply consistent pressure. It can be used for a variety of produce and is dishwasher safe, but handwashing is recommended. The tool can also be used by left-handed individuals, and is covered by a one-year satisfaction guarantee.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
I just replaced the blades on my APCS ... the good news is it works now intead of mangling the apples!

Now for the bad news ... it takes off half the apple when it peels it! I don't remember it doing that before but it was out of commission last year so who knows ... is there a way to adjust the peeling blade so it doesn't peel so ... enthusiastically?

you need to back up the peeling blade a bit. Just loosen the wing nut and move it back. That should solve the problem.

I can't get my rod off the APCS. Anyone know how to do that?

You need to unscrew the prongs off the end. Use the little wrench that came with it, and it should come right off, then the rod will slide off

I had trouble getting the peeling the right thickness, but my DH stepped in and adjusted it and now I love it! One of my customers says she uses hers to make curly fries. I tried making curly fries and baking them instead of deep frying. I spritzed them with olive oil and them seasoned them with our awesome Smoky BBQ seasoning and salt. They tasted like a cross between a french fry and a potato chip. Pretty good!

Related to APampered Chefs Peelings Too Thick!

1. Why are my peelings too thick when using Pampered Chef's Peelings Too Thick!?

There could be a few reasons for this. First, make sure you are using the correct blade for the type of vegetable or fruit you are peeling. Different blades are designed for different textures. Also, check the tension on the blade by adjusting the screw on the side of the tool. If it is too tight, it may be causing the peeling to be too thick. Finally, make sure you are applying consistent pressure while peeling and not pressing too hard.

2. Can I use Pampered Chef's Peelings Too Thick! for all types of fruits and vegetables?

Yes, the Peelings Too Thick! tool is designed to work for a variety of produce, including hard-skinned fruits and vegetables like potatoes and carrots, as well as softer fruits like peaches and kiwis. Just make sure to use the correct blade for the texture of the produce you are peeling.

3. How do I clean the Peelings Too Thick! tool?

The Peelings Too Thick! tool is dishwasher safe, but for best results, we recommend hand washing it with warm, soapy water. Use a brush or sponge to clean out any food particles that may be stuck in the blades. Rinse and dry thoroughly before storing.

4. Can the Peelings Too Thick! tool be used by left-handed individuals?

Yes, the Peelings Too Thick! tool is designed to be used by both right-handed and left-handed individuals. The blade can be easily adjusted to accommodate either hand. Simply loosen the screw on the side of the tool, flip the blade, and re-tighten the screw.

5. Is the Peelings Too Thick! tool covered by a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products come with a satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your Peelings Too Thick! tool, you can return it within one year for a replacement or refund. For more information on our warranty policy, please visit our website or contact customer service.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mike nike
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies