• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Receive Their Sat or Change-Over Kit? (Cdn)

I think we have to call and ask when it was shipped out.You can call or email them, they'll tell you when it's shipped.
stefani2
Has anyone received anything yet? When should I be expecting them?

Yes, I got my SAT on Friday and my Change over today!! I am sooooooo excited!! My daughter is coming over to go thru it with me...she LOVES PC!!:D

Not yet-- but I think they are suppose to be here next week! Can't wait!

Got mine!! I'm so excited -- put it in my PC "Store" in my garage!! LOL.....

Hey Stefani! In Canada it states that spring paperwork packages (changeover) will arrive week of Feb 2nd and director's SAT will arrive week of Jan 26th with consultant's SAT arriving week of Feb 2nd as well. I found this in the January CN online so it looks like just a few more sleeps! :D

I got mine Friday!

I was gone all day Friday and Saturday. Mine were waiting when I got home last night. Yippee!

Jayne said:
Yes, I got my SAT on Friday and my Change over today!! I am sooooooo excited!! My daughter is coming over to go thru it with me...she LOVES PC!! :D
You need to recruit her!

I got my SAT Thursday and the changeover on Friday.

After hearing all of your excitment I became eager...I looked out on my front porch and BEHOLD!!! my change over kit was waiting!!!! It must have been delivered Friday. WE don't use our front porch cept for deliveries!! WAHOOOO

Veevahchef said:
I got mine Friday!

oohhh! Here's hoping that I get mine tomorrow! :)

My consultant news is all messed up. Any one else have this problem?

Deb&dave

Got mine at 9 AM!!!!

Got mine here in Ontario at 10am! Both the SAT and changeover :D

DEB&DAVE said:
My consultant news is all messed up. Any one else have this problem?

Deb&dave

Mine's fine. Contact CS and they'll send you a new one.

Still waiting for mine today, still early though.

I'm still waiting - Southwestern Ontario here... :(

Just got my SAT!!! Just waiting on my change over now :)

ChefEsther said:
I'm still waiting - Southwestern Ontario here... :(

Huh? I'm in Southeastern Ontario and farther away then you are. What the heck? What level of SAT did you earn Esther? Maybe it's too many boxes and UPS got tired ;)

kcjodih said:
Huh? I'm in Southeastern Ontario and farther away then you are. What the heck? What level of SAT did you earn Esther? Maybe it's too many boxes and UPS got tired ;)

Yes it's strange that you don't have yours yet!!! I am in central BC:p

Mine came this morning :) :) :) :) :) :) My kitchen is now overflowing, with no room on my counters b/c I haven't found homes for the products yet. My poor kitchen table (which seats 10+) is COVERED in bamboo... total disaster area, but I'm too happy to are :)

Spoke to SS about my pineapple wedger (the cover falls off) & was told my changeover kit shipped Friday. So I guess I won't get that til mid-week.

I am usually one of the first to get theirs! I've received my stuff before my director before! lol I'll be patient - it will be here soon. I have plenty business things to do to keep myself busy instead of waiting for my UPS guy :)

Esther

I JUST GOT MY SAT AT LUNCH! :)

Waiting for Change-over Kit now...

I am super excited!

still waiting for something to show up at my door....anything....

I have one box of my SAT (got my director pack and changeover last week) hoping that the second box shows up today.

I'm still waiting too, Mr Pampered Chef...
:(

I was thinking that my change over would have come today but nothing!!!:(

Ohh, I finally got my SAT!!! So excited.... now just a matter of waiting on the change-over kit!

I thought that we would get our changeover kit first ????

stefani2 said:
I thought that we would get our changeover kit first ????

I had this problem last change over, I got it 2 weeks before the new selling season. I was soooo mad:grumpy:

rennea said:
I had this problem last change over, I got it 2 weeks before the new selling season. I was soooo mad:grumpy:
me, too. Mine came just days before the selling season. grrr. Mine CO kit shipped on Friday, so I expect it will arrive tomorrow.

I didn't even realize that we could track our CO kit

????

stefani2 said:
I didn't even realize that we could track our CO kit

????

I think we have to call and ask when it was shipped out.

You can call or email them, they'll tell you when it's shipped.

Received my SAT on Monday and finally received my change over today, so it's on it's way everyone!!

we can't track.. but when I called about an adjustment for my pineapple wedger she told me it shipped Fri. Should have arrived by now & it is STILL not here :( Hope it arrives tomorrow b/c I'm going to Disney on Sunday :) :) :)

So I have been inactive for almost two months, just found out I won't be getting any kits until I submit a 300.00 in sales show...I am able to purchase supplies instead with what little money I have...doh

my CO kit finally arrived this morning :) Haven't had a chance to open it, though -- too busy getting ready for Disney :) :) :)

Just got me sat & co stuff - at 4:30 on FRIDAY argh... Oh well, it is here now! Hurray!

I got mine this afternoon too (in AB)! I am SO VERY excited!!!!

Still waiting...

rennea said:
Still waiting...

WHAT!?!? It was "shipped to arrive the week of Feb 2nd". They managed to get mine here, even though we had a WICKED storm here Tues / Wed. You should have most definitely received your by now. :thumbdown:

peichef said:
WHAT!?!? It was "shipped to arrive the week of Feb 2nd". They managed to get mine here, even though we had a WICKED storm here Tues / Wed. You should have most definitely received your by now. :thumbdown:

I know! But this happened to me last time as well :(

awww - Rennea - I hope you get yours the beginning of this coming week!:(

Just received mine this morning! Finally the wait is over :)

Got mine last week! :) Love the new catalogue cover...very nice.

PChefPEI said:
Got mine last week! :) Love the new catalogue cover...very nice.

I love the entire layout of the catalogue - it is BEAUITFUL!

Well I'm happy to see that everyone got their change over kit, as I never got mine!!!! I hope that I get it before the new season!
I just hate my delivery guy...I think he keeps my boxes in his van til the end of the week. As when he does deliver it's seem's always on Friday.

I just want my stuff!!:cry::cry::cry:

Oh Tina that's horrible! Did you call HO?

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • stefani2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
stefani2
  • kreaser