• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Connect with Newmarket Consultants - Join My Network Today!

In summary, a "Newmarker" is anyone who has lived or currently lives in the town of Newmarket, Ontario. The population of Newmarket is approximately 90,000 people as of 2021. Some popular attractions in Newmarket include the Elman W. Campbell Museum, Fairy Lake Park, and Upper Canada Mall. The top industries in Newmarket are healthcare, education, and retail, with a strong presence in manufacturing and technology. The town has a humid continental climate with warm summers and cold winters, with an average summer temperature of 25 degrees Celsius and a winter temperature of -10 degrees Celsius.
richardson3
Hi there!

I am a new consultant (just started in September) and I am in Newmarket, ON. I am looking for other consultants in the area to chat with!

I'm in New Liskeard, Ontario (5 hrs north of you) but willing to chat anytime...

Hi Jennifer, I'm in Nova Scotia but my director is in Palgrave. Her name is Shelly Witzke and if you'd like her info I can pass it along to you.

Jennifer, I had to stop by and say hi. I'm in NY (1 hour south of Buffalo), but your title of this post caught my attention. I used to work for Inscape (NY), and our home office was in Newmarket. Traveled there MANY times! :)

I am from Minden area I and I also have skype if you want to chat.

pccbradley said:
I am from Minden area I and I also have skype if you want to chat.

Where abouts in Minden?? We have a cottage on Mountain Lake that we visit in the quite frequently in the summer. I actually put up fliers and tried to book a show or two for when I was up there in the summer. What a small world!!

1. Who is considered a "Newmarker"?

A "Newmarker" is anyone who currently lives or has lived in the town of Newmarket, Ontario.

2. What is the population of Newmarket?

As of 2021, the population of Newmarket is approximately 90,000 people.

3. What are some popular attractions in Newmarket?

Some popular attractions in Newmarket include the Elman W. Campbell Museum, the Fairy Lake Park, and the Upper Canada Mall.

4. What are the top industries in Newmarket?

The top industries in Newmarket are healthcare, education, and retail. The town is also known for its strong manufacturing and technology sectors.

5. What is the climate like in Newmarket?

Newmarket has a humid continental climate with warm summers and cold winters. The average temperature in the summer is around 25 degrees Celsius, while in the winter it can drop to -10 degrees Celsius.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered Chef Rachel
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampchef.angel
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pampchef.angel
  • Donna Fulcher