• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Access to Consultant Connection

In summary, Consultant Connection is a platform where businesses and individuals can access a network of experienced and knowledgeable professionals for consulting services. Access can be gained by creating an account on the website or contacting the team directly. There is a variety of consultants available, such as business, marketing, financial, and IT consultants. While there is no fee for creating an account and browsing, there may be fees for hiring a consultant. Contact can be made through the website's messaging feature or directly through the consultant's profile page.
pampchef.angel
Should I be able to access the Consultant Connection from the beta site? I click on the link, but aside from the popup that says "consultant connection" nothing happens...? Am I doing something wrong?

Click on that Consultant Connection. It's a link. I did the same thing you did, then just started randomly clicking on things. I think they need a line of text saying Click Here.

It worked! I'm so glad someone else did that :) I feel really silly. THANK YOU!

1. What is Consultant Connection?

Consultant Connection is a platform that provides access to a network of experienced and knowledgeable professionals who offer consulting services to businesses and individuals.

2. How do I gain access to Consultant Connection?

To gain access to Consultant Connection, you can either create an account on the website or contact the team directly to request access. You will need to provide some basic information about yourself and your consulting needs.

3. What types of consultants are available on Consultant Connection?

Consultant Connection has a wide range of consultants from various industries and areas of expertise. Some common types of consultants include business consultants, marketing consultants, financial consultants, and IT consultants.

4. Is there a fee for using Consultant Connection?

There is no fee for creating an account and browsing the available consultants on Consultant Connection. However, there may be fees associated with hiring a particular consultant for their services. The fees vary depending on the consultant and the scope of the project.

5. How can I contact a consultant on Consultant Connection?

Once you have created an account and selected a consultant, you can contact them through the messaging feature on the website. You can also find their contact information on their profile page and reach out to them directly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• meganmcg
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
meganmcg
  • PamperedchefDaly
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chesse