• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Else Watching Top Chef This Season???

In summary, the conversation revolves around the popular cooking show Top Chef and the opinions of the participants on various contestants. They express their love for the show and their dislike for certain contestants, particularly Leah and Stefan. The recent elimination and surprise return of a contestant is also discussed. Some participants have watched the entire season in one sitting and have strong opinions on the remaining top 5 contestants.
chefkathy
I am LOVING this show!

I just watched last night's episode and I'm so happy!

No, for some reason I got into Hell's Kitchen instead. I used to watch Top Chef.

I am! And I was sooooo happy when the one who got eliminated got eliminated! She seriously bugged me!!!! :devil:

I watch it but haven't watched last night's yet. Thanks for not spoiling who'se gone although I think I saw it on a FB page status. :(

finley1991 said:
I am! And I was sooooo happy when the one who got eliminated got eliminated! She seriously bugged me!!!! :devil:
Yes, I was cheering when they said the name.Although I really wish a certain Euro would get knocked on his ass.I :candyheart::candyheart::candyheart::candyheart: Fabio.

HA HA HA!!!! I agree with the Euro comment!!!!I was cheering as well. I think my mom was tired of listening to me yell at my TV during the show because I didn't like *that person* so much!!!!

I want Jamie back. I didn't love Fabio until last episode where for some reason the way they edited it he was so funny and then this episode he seemed very humble.
I think in 5 seasons I have only missed maybe 2 shows. I LOVE IT!!

I did like Jamie, but she was not very adventurous. How many ways can you cook scallops??!?!?!I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad Leah is gone. She had such a bad attitude. I LOVE Carla.

I really liked Jamie too but was getting tired of the scallops as well...Love Carla!!!

I think I've watched every season of Top Chef...I really like this season, too! I'm getting tired of Stefan, though...he seriously irks me.

WAHHHHHH!!!!!Tonight's episode!!!!I won't say anything until you have all had a chance to watch it. :)

I'm SOOOOOO bummed and floored at who was eliminated. Grrrrrr!

finley1991 said:
I'm SOOOOOO bummed and floored at who was eliminated. Grrrrrr!

Yes, I thought FOR SURE it was going to be the other one!

I was also bummed that Jamie didn't come back instead of Jeff, but seeing as how he's out again anyway, I suppose it doesn't matter much.

Okay, you guys sucked me in!! They ran a marathon yesterday and I watched just about the whole season in 1 sitting. Stephan consistently puts up great food, but he is too cocky (I wonder if that will come up). Leah should've been gone a LONG time ago...the episode before the restaurant wars. I cannot believe she's in the top 5 (I'm watching an episode now the Top 5).

I really despise Stefan. Last night I was rooting so hard for him to go. That's all I say for now since Sandra is still watching. :)

Related to Anyone Else Watching Top Chef This Season???

1. What channel and time does Top Chef air on?

Top Chef airs on Bravo at 9/8c on Thursdays.

2. Who are the judges for this season of Top Chef?

The judges for this season are Tom Colicchio, Padma Lakshmi, Gail Simmons, and Graham Elliot.

3. Where is Top Chef being filmed this season?

This season of Top Chef is being filmed in Portland, Oregon.

4. How many contestants are competing this season?

There are 15 contestants competing on this season of Top Chef.

5. Is there a way to watch past episodes of Top Chef?

Yes, past episodes can be found on the Bravo website or on streaming services such as Hulu or Peacock.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• alidafrizzell
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
alidafrizzell
  • babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
gaddischef
  • Admin Greg