• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Can Enhance My Booth's Success at the Last Minute?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers various quick and easy recipes that can be made in 30 minutes or less using their products, such as the Quick Cooker Chicken Tacos and Microwave Chocolate Lava Cake. They also have a selection of last minute appetizers and snacks, including the Spinach Artichoke Dip and BBQ Meatball Sliders. For last minute gift ideas, Pampered Chef suggests their Kitchen Shears, Garlic Press, and Mix 'N Chop, and also offers gift cards. For a last minute dinner party, customers can still order Pampered Chef products with fast shipping options or by hosting a party. For those new to Pampered Chef, they offer starter sets such as the "Ultimate Starter Set" that includes essential
caraighan
Gold Member
Well... I guess it's really not too urgent!

I'm setting up a booth tomorrow. Anyone have any quick, last minute suggestion to make it as successful as possible?

I have catalogs and recipes to pass out, some things that I had on hand for cash-and-carry, not all but some of the new products to show, some F09 mini-catalogs...

Can anyone suggest anything else that will be easy and effective?

Thanks!

I like to put out some candy to draw people in :)

Good luck!

Hi there! It sounds like you have a good setup for your booth already. One suggestion I have is to have some eye-catching signage or banners to draw people in. You could also offer a special promotion or discount for those who visit your booth. Additionally, make sure to engage with potential customers and have a friendly and inviting demeanor to make them feel comfortable approaching your booth. Good luck with your setup tomorrow!

1. What are some quick and easy recipes I can make with Pampered Chef products for a last minute meal?

We have a variety of recipes on our website that can be made in 30 minutes or less using Pampered Chef products. Some popular options include our Quick Cooker Chicken Tacos, 29-Minute Beef Stroganoff, and Microwave Chocolate Lava Cake. You can also check out our "Quick and Easy" category for more ideas.

2. Do you have any suggestions for last minute appetizers or snacks for a party?

Yes, we have a selection of dips, spreads, and other easy appetizers that can be made in a matter of minutes. Our Spinach Artichoke Dip, Buffalo Chicken Dip, and BBQ Meatball Sliders are always a hit at parties. You can also browse our "Party Foods" category for more options.

3. I need a last minute gift idea. What do you recommend from Pampered Chef?

We have a wide range of gift options for any occasion. Some popular choices include our Kitchen Shears, Garlic Press, and Mix 'N Chop. You can also check out our "Gifts for Any Occasion" category for more ideas. Don't forget, we also offer gift cards that can be used for any of our products.

4. I'm hosting a last minute dinner party. Can I still order Pampered Chef products for the event?

Absolutely! We offer fast shipping options for all of our products. You can also take advantage of our "Host a Party" option where you can earn free and discounted products by hosting a Pampered Chef party with your friends and family. Contact your consultant for more information.

5. I'm new to Pampered Chef. Can you suggest a starter set of products that I can purchase for a last minute cooking session?

We offer several starter sets that include a variety of essential Pampered Chef products. Our "Ultimate Starter Set" is a popular choice for those just starting out. It includes our Quick Cooker, Deep Covered Baker, and other top-selling products. You can also customize your own starter set based on your preferences and budget.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • chefcharity
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Judybabe