• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Anticipating Changes: My Impatient Journey with CC

In summary, "Anticipating Changes: My Impatient Journey with CC" is a personal memoir written by a woman living with a rare cancer called cholangiocarcinoma (CC). The book chronicles her experiences, struggles, and triumphs as she learns to anticipate and adapt to changes in her health and daily life due to CC. The target audience for this book includes those with chronic illnesses, their loved ones, and healthcare professionals. The author was inspired to write this book to share her story and raise awareness about living with a chronic illness. The book is available in e-book, paperback, and audiobook formats, with the audiobook version being narrated by the author herself.
Koolotus
I am very impatient and I can't wait to see the changes on CC. Nerdy, that's me!!

I'm anxious too, just wish those changes we waited for all weekend would show up! We're back in, but as of this moment, nothing new to be found... I wanna see :)

Just a few more hours ladies! As per the PC Weekly Newswire: :)

Coming April 13: Consultant Connection!

Consultant Connection launches at 3 p.m. (CT) Monday, April 13. This great new one-stop resource for business information will allow you to track your progress in the new Career Plan as soon as you connect.

I'm going to do my best to stay off today... I have a feeling the website is going to be so slammed this afternoon because we're all so excited!!! But who am I kidding? I can't wait to see it too!!!! I just hope we don't crash it! :pray:

I'm very impatient because I have yet to see my Director status update. It is driving me a little crazy!

It's cool, I jhust have no team! I am soooooo impatient. I know it is there, but I want to play :)
I guess I will WORK until it is updated!

I couldnt wait. I was off and on all morning until it came up. I can't wait to play later.

it will be pretty cool esp. for training!!!
now to get them to use it.............. :)

Related to Anticipating Changes: My Impatient Journey with CC

1. What is "Anticipating Changes: My Impatient Journey with CC" about?

"Anticipating Changes: My Impatient Journey with CC" is a personal memoir written by a woman living with a chronic illness called CC. It chronicles her experiences, struggles, and triumphs as she navigates the challenges of living with a chronic illness and learning to anticipate and adapt to changes in her health and daily life.

2. What is CC and how does it affect the author's life?

CC stands for a chronic illness called cholangiocarcinoma, a rare cancer that affects the bile ducts. The author was diagnosed with CC and it has greatly impacted her life in terms of physical, emotional, and social aspects. She shares her journey of coping with the symptoms, treatments, and changes in her daily routine due to CC.

3. Who is the target audience for this book?

The target audience for "Anticipating Changes: My Impatient Journey with CC" is anyone who has been diagnosed with a chronic illness, their loved ones, and anyone interested in learning about the challenges and triumphs of living with a chronic illness. It can also be a helpful resource for healthcare professionals who want to gain a better understanding of the patient's perspective.

4. What inspired the author to write this book?

The author was inspired to write this book as a way to share her story and help others who may be going through a similar experience. She also wanted to raise awareness and understanding about living with a chronic illness and to provide hope and inspiration to those who are struggling.

5. Is "Anticipating Changes: My Impatient Journey with CC" available in different formats?

Yes, "Anticipating Changes: My Impatient Journey with CC" is available in e-book, paperback, and audiobook formats. It can be purchased online or at select bookstores. The audiobook version is narrated by the author herself, adding a personal touch to the reading experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rachel Douthit
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PennyJLoomis
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Gwen Haigh