• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Another Use for Nylon Pan Scrapers...

In summary, a mechanic told Gina and Dena from Jersey that pine pitch is sap that dripped from a pine tree. Pine pitch is really sticky and ucky, and you can use it to remove pine pitch from your car. Everyone has the same middle name from our generation, Marie or Ann. But you have to be younger than me to be a Jersey Girl.
kaceyleigh2
...you can use them to remove pine pitch from your car!! A mechanic told me that!!

a what???? lol

ginamkiely said:
a what???? lol

WHEW! Im always afraid its just b/c Im new! LOl!:blushing:

Denarella said:
WHEW! Im always afraid its just b/c Im new! LOl!:blushing:

no, we're not that new... we don't have pine pitches in jersey. lol i'm still very curious to find out what it is though

ginamkiely said:
no, we're not that new... we don't have pine pitches in jersey. lol i'm still very curious to find out what it is though

double dog dare you to guess first!:p

ok i just googled it and i think it's tree sap! lol.

CHEATER!!!!:eek:

i can't help it i had to know. the suspense was killing me!

Pine pitch is sap that dripped from a pine tree. Its really sticky & ucky.

kaceyleigh2 said:
...you can use them to remove pine pitch from your car!! A mechanic told me that!!
I do think I will add it to my list.

tlennhoff said:
Pine pitch is sap that dripped from a pine tree. Its really sticky & ucky.

Thank you for letting us know even though Gina cheated....

ginamkiely said:

Gina and Dena from Jersey....too funny....:p

Gina and Dena, I have a feeling us Jersey girls are going to get along real well. ;) Sorry I cheated... BUT I WAS RIGHT! NA NA NA NA NA NA (can you tell i have a toddler??)

ginamkiely said:
Gina and Dena, I have a feeling us Jersey girls are going to get along real well. ;) Sorry I cheated... BUT I WAS RIGHT! NA NA NA NA NA NA (can you tell i have a toddler??)

You cant be a Jersey Girl without BIG hair! :balloon:

I know i'm sorry, I don't have big hair.. (anymore) lol or fake nails!! lol. am i still allowed to be a jersey girl? My middle name is Marie though, doesn't that count? Everyone girl I know has the same middle name. lol

ginamkiely said:
I know i'm sorry, I don't have big hair.. (anymore) lol or fake nails!! lol. am i still allowed to be a jersey girl? My middle name is Marie though, doesn't that count? Everyone girl I know has the same middle name. lol

Everyone has the same middle name from our generation. Marie or Ann. But you HAVE to be younger than me. All of my family and friends have the same middle names. (mine is Ann my sister's is Marie)

kaceyleigh2 said:

maybe only us New Englanders call it pine pitch! :D I actually went back and checked your spelling of mechanic because i thought the Jersey girls ( :D ) were asking about that! lol !

well my dog has had some stuck on her leg for about 3 weeks and it just won't come off! shes really short haired so I can't cut it off.

ginamkiely said:

Im still laughing! I have the fake nails but they're very short and natural. I only have them because I HATE my nails! Too funny though....how embarassing. But Im not a TOTAL Italian! LOL...although my last name is Paradiso!:blushing:

You Jersey Girls are just too cute!

Reading your conversation was my laugh for the evening(well - my laugh that had nothing to do with my 3 yr old!) - now I'm going to bed!:D

i'm 28... what about you? i was born in 79 so the big hair thing didn't stick that well for me and my friends... lol

reba515 said:
maybe only us New Englanders call it pine pitch! :D I actually went back and checked your spelling of mechanic because i thought the Jersey girls ( :D ) were asking about that! lol !

well my dog has had some stuck on her leg for about 3 weeks and it just won't come off! shes really short haired so I can't cut it off.

Now now....we're not THAT bad!:yuck:

ginamkiely said:
i'm 28... what about you? i was born in 79 so the big hair thing didn't stick that well for me and my friends... lol

35...1971...80s rule!

reba515 said:

lol... how sweet our first jersey girl crack! LOL.
right about now i would like to stick my dog in some pine pitch! lol. he's a 11 wk old yellow lab and he's driving me insane!!! as i'm typing this he's trying to jump on my laptop to eat my maltese. lol

ginamkiely said:
lol... how sweet our first jersey girl crack! LOL.
right about now i would like to stick my dog in some pine pitch! lol. he's a 11 wk old yellow lab and he's driving me insane!!! as i'm typing this he's trying to jump on my laptop to eat my maltese. lol

LOL!!!! That's what you get for cheating!

anyone i know over 30 definitely still has the hair thing, i missed it by 2 years. lol. wow, we already got people giving us a bad rap for being jersey girls. we should be proud! LMAO

Denarella said:
LOL!!!! That's what you get for cheating!

no thats what i get for being a good wife!! lol. i don't know how i let my husband talk me into this, but believe me i'm going to heaven when i die... and hopefully there is no dog poop there! (ew)

ginamkiely said:
anyone i know over 30 definitely still has the hair thing, i missed it by 2 years. lol. wow, we already got people giving us a bad rap for being jersey girls. we should be proud! LMAO

Want to hear the WORST of it all? Im a HUGE Jovi Fan! LOL!!!!!!!!! I swear I dont crack gum or have an accent! Im a paralegaling soccer mom!

no no I thought maybe she spelled it wrong and..ahh you know what I mean !!

all in fun !!:)

:balloon: :balloon: :balloon:

i KNEW you were a jovi fan before you even said it! lol. ok how about in living on a prayer... when i was younger and he sang tommy and gina i SWORE he was talking to me! lol i don't think i have an accent either but my dad lives in Cali and his wife swears i do. something about the way i say cereal... i say it like serial or something. you know exactly what i'm talking about don't you??

reba515 said:

i know what you meant.. i'm just bustin... have i ever mentioned that this site is the best $5 i ever spent!! lol. lots of fun times with you guys

reba515 said:

LOL!!! Its all good! If I can't laugh at myself, someone else will! :blushing: :balloon: :D

Denarella said:
LOL!!! Its all good! If I can't laugh at myself, someone else will! :blushing: :balloon: :D

don't worry... i'll laugh at you too! jk

ginamkiely said:
i KNEW you were a jovi fan before you even said it! lol. ok how about in living on a prayer... when i was younger and he sang tommy and gina i SWORE he was talking to me! lol i don't think i have an accent either but my dad lives in Cali and his wife swears i do. something about the way i say cereal... i say it like serial or something. you know exactly what i'm talking about don't you??

sighhhh...Yes I do...as for the Jovi thing..my girlfriend from work and I went to NYC the end of June and stood in line overnight to see him perform on the Today Show on NBC. I will NEVER do it again, Im wayyyy too old but we laughed the entire night b/c it was so dumb to do. Can't do the all nighters anymore....

ginamkiely said:

sorry but that just cracks me up!!

okay I'll stop now :angel:

snort rotfl !

ginamkiely said:
don't worry... i'll laugh at you too! jk

I know I can count on you...

Denarella said:
I know I can count on you...

of course you can... us jersey biotches need to stick together! lol. like, totally!! LMAO!!

i know i'm a wacko... it's ok i'm at peace with it! lol

reba515 said:

reba515 said:

snort rotfl !

She's bringin' us down, man, bringin' us DOWN! We dont need any help making fun of ourselves!

Denarella said:
She's bringin' us down, man, bringin' us DOWN! We dont need any help making fun of ourselves!

GINA is bringing us down, BTW. Not YOU, Reba!

definitely not, we do a good job of it ourselves. lol

It actually works!
kaceyleigh2 said:

:thumbup: Standing Ovation for that one!:thumbup: I too was told that and tried it on the roof of my motorhome, you were right it definitely got the sap off!! I guess it's just another pain in the butt thing about living in Maine!Gotta love Maine:love:

Denarella said:
GINA is bringing us down, BTW. Not YOU, Reba!

HEYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!
(i thought we were sticking together???)

ginamkiely said:
HEYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!
(i thought we were sticking together???)

Ummmmm yeah...together....yupper!:thumbup:

do i detect sarcasm? lol

ginamkiely said:
do i detect sarcasm? lol

It depends! How do you SPELLLLLL that? LOL! (Joshing!):p :blushing:

you're bad! ok kids, i'm going to get to bed.. my son gets up at 6 no matter what (i think he hates me. lol) i'll talk to you ladies tomorrow

Carissidy said:
:thumbup: Standing Ovation for that one!:thumbup: I too was told that and tried it on the roof of my motorhome, you were right it definitely got the sap off!! I guess it's just another pain in the butt thing about living in Maine!Gotta love Maine:love:

Well I guess maybe my tip will be more useful here in the Pine Tree State! Sorry Jersey Girls!

kaceyleigh2 said:
Well I guess maybe my tip will be more useful here in the Pine Tree State! Sorry Jersey Girls!

We have Pines here! I swear. PINE Barrens! LOL!

ginamkiely said:
you're bad! ok kids, i'm going to get to bed.. my son gets up at 6 no matter what (i think he hates me. lol) i'll talk to you ladies tomorrow

Nitey Night, woman....catcha later!;) ;)

<h2>1. Can I really use nylon pan scrapers to remove pine pitch from my car?</h2><p>Yes, you can! Nylon pan scrapers are a great tool for removing sticky substances like pine pitch from your car's exterior.</p><h2>2. How do I use nylon pan scrapers to remove pine pitch from my car?</h2><p>Simply hold the nylon pan scraper at a slight angle and gently scrape the pine pitch off of your car. Be sure to use a light touch to avoid scratching your car's paint.</p><h2>3. Will using nylon pan scrapers damage my car's paint?</h2><p>No, as long as you use them gently and at a slight angle, nylon pan scrapers should not damage your car's paint. However, it's always a good idea to test on a small, inconspicuous area first.</p><h2>4. What other substances can I use nylon pan scrapers to remove from my car?</h2><p>In addition to pine pitch, nylon pan scrapers can also be used to remove bird droppings, tree sap, and other sticky substances from your car's exterior.</p><h2>5. Can I use any type of scraper to remove pine pitch from my car?</h2><p>It's not recommended to use metal or sharp-edged scrapers as they can scratch or damage your car's paint. Nylon pan scrapers are a safe and effective option for removing pine pitch without causing any harm to your car.</p>

1. Can I really use nylon pan scrapers to remove pine pitch from my car?

Yes, you can! Nylon pan scrapers are a great tool for removing sticky substances like pine pitch from your car's exterior.

2. How do I use nylon pan scrapers to remove pine pitch from my car?

Simply hold the nylon pan scraper at a slight angle and gently scrape the pine pitch off of your car. Be sure to use a light touch to avoid scratching your car's paint.

3. Will using nylon pan scrapers damage my car's paint?

No, as long as you use them gently and at a slight angle, nylon pan scrapers should not damage your car's paint. However, it's always a good idea to test on a small, inconspicuous area first.

4. What other substances can I use nylon pan scrapers to remove from my car?

In addition to pine pitch, nylon pan scrapers can also be used to remove bird droppings, tree sap, and other sticky substances from your car's exterior.

5. Can I use any type of scraper to remove pine pitch from my car?

It's not recommended to use metal or sharp-edged scrapers as they can scratch or damage your car's paint. Nylon pan scrapers are a safe and effective option for removing pine pitch without causing any harm to your car.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda Rutko
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • janinetacey
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
newgeorgiagirl
Replies