• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

an"I Should Know This" Question

In summary, "I Should Know This" questions are common phrases used to describe questions that someone feels like they should know the answer to, but cannot remember. To find the answer to these questions, one can try doing an internet search, asking for help, or breaking down the question and using logic. If unable to remember the answer, it is important to relax and not be too hard on oneself. It is normal to have these types of questions and the best way to prevent them in the future is to actively engage in learning and practicing the information.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
When I am adding up my SS3 month.. or any month for that matter... but for the $1250 to qualify for the bonus in SS3 ... do I add the guest sales from each show or the commisionable sales. I'm quite certain it is the commissionable sales but wanted to make sure. Thanks in advance!

You are correct, always watch your commissionable sales (even on consultant sales promotions) those are what count.
Good luck!:eek:

And make sure to watch which month they were held for the other incentives, like the nov sell a thon.

I was thinking today of holding over a show to count towards it, but then realized--duh--held and submitted in nov or by dec 5th! ugh, oh well.......

Related to an"I Should Know This" Question

1. What is an "I Should Know This" question?

An "I Should Know This" question is a common phrase used to describe a question that someone feels like they should know the answer to, but for some reason, they cannot remember or figure it out. It is often used in a joking or self-deprecating manner.

2. How can I find the answer to an "I Should Know This" question?

There are a few ways to find the answer to an "I Should Know This" question. You can try doing a quick internet search, asking someone else for help, or consulting a reference book or manual. Alternatively, you can try breaking down the question into smaller parts and using logic or reasoning to come up with the answer.

3. What should I do if I can't remember the answer to an "I Should Know This" question?

If you cannot remember the answer to an "I Should Know This" question, don't panic! Take a deep breath and try to relax. Sometimes, the more you stress about remembering, the harder it will be to recall the information. As mentioned before, you can try breaking down the question and using logic to find the answer. If all else fails, don't be afraid to ask for help or look up the answer.

4. Is it normal to have an "I Should Know This" question?

Absolutely! Everyone has moments where they can't remember something they feel like they should know. It's a natural part of learning and processing information. Don't be too hard on yourself and remember that it's okay to not know everything.

5. How can I prevent having an "I Should Know This" question in the future?

The best way to prevent having an "I Should Know This" question in the future is to actively engage in learning and practicing the information. Taking notes, studying regularly, and asking questions when you don't understand something can all help solidify the information in your mind. Also, try to use the information regularly so it stays fresh in your memory.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
trps
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views