• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director What Are Your Funniest Customer Nicknames for Products?

In summary, alternative names for Pampered Chef products include kitchen gadgets, cooking tools, culinary accessories, and meal preparation essentials. Popular nicknames for Pampered Chef products include "PC products," "Chef tools," and "kitchen must-haves." While Pampered Chef products have specific names, they can also be referred to by their function. Customers are welcome to use their own creative names for Pampered Chef products, but it may be helpful to use the official product names when searching for specific items. Some Pampered Chef products have trademarked names, such as the "Micro-Cooker" and "Stoneware," which are protected by trademark laws.
finley1991
I decided to start this thread because I think right now we all need some smiles on our faces...

Please share some of the funnies that your customers call our products. I know we all know the correct names, and it just cracks me up when someone asks for something using an "alternative" name.

This morning my host asked if she could order 2 "meat plungers"... meaning Mix 'N Chops!

So bring it on ladies! Let's share some funnies today!

I have had requests for our garlic schmusher. Also our little get it out of the pan thingy(mini serving spatula) and the decorator caulking gun. Most of the time if people don't know the name- I get hand motions.

Happy Chef said:
I get hand motions.

I do too... and I think a funny TEAM training game would be to do a "charades" type game doing the motions out customers do to us!

Food Chopper = Choppy Woppy

I've noticed that no matter what people call them, all the products end in 'thingy': scraper-thingy, chopper-thingy, meat tenderizer-thingy, citrus-thingy....

That chopper thingy (Food Chopper)
The egg squirter (EAD)
Those big glass measuring cups (batter bowls)

dannyzmom said:
Food Chopper = Choppy Woppy

What??? You crack me up!!!!

I call the Food Chopper my "Cuisinart on a Stick" at all my shows....quicker and easier to clean.

So safe to use that the kids can have the veggies chopped by the time you get home from work and 50% of dinner prep is already done!

great line janice!

My brother in law calls the stones...rocks...he will tell me "BTW we cooked x on the rock last night..."

The food chopper is my "pampered prozac" and the DCB is "the magic pot."

What are some alternative names for Pampered Chef products?

Some alternative names for Pampered Chef products include kitchen gadgets, cooking tools, culinary accessories, and meal preparation essentials.

Are there any popular nicknames for Pampered Chef products?

Yes, some popular nicknames for Pampered Chef products include "PC products," "Chef tools," and "kitchen must-haves."

Do Pampered Chef products have specific names or can they be referred to by their function?

Pampered Chef products have specific names, but they can also be referred to by their function. For example, the "Mix 'N Chop" can also be called a "meat chopper."

Can I use my own creative names for Pampered Chef products?

While Pampered Chef has specific names for their products, customers are welcome to use their own creative names for them. However, it may be helpful to use the official product names when searching for specific items on the Pampered Chef website or in catalogs.

Are there any trademarked names for Pampered Chef products?

Yes, some Pampered Chef products have trademarked names, such as the "Micro-Cooker" and "Stoneware." These names are protected by trademark laws and should not be used for products from other companies without permission.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • almondfarm
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • finley1991