1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: AIM pampered chef bag on wheels

Tags:
  1. Mackailey

Mackailey Member

Does anybody have one of these? I wanted to make sure it would be big enough for everything. If not, what do you use and where did you get it?

Jul 11, 2005
  2. chefmary

chefmary Member Gold Member

Angie: Are you referring to the blue bag from Aim? If you're looking to use that for your show supplies, it isn't big enough. I bought it last year, but quickly learned that it tends to tip over with too much in it (I used it for my lap boards and show paperwork).

PC makes a consultant showcase, which is meant for holding kitchen tools and more to take to shows. The one that is listed on our paperwork/supply order form is $100 and has had issues in the past with the wheels not being sturdy enough ( know, because I had one!). At Leadership Conference this past January, they were displaying prototypes and getting more consultant input for a new version. I'm hopeful we'll hear more about this at conference and beyond (!), so I advise holding on just a little while longer before purchasing something for this purpose.

Now that I've babbled on, is that what you wanted to know :D ?

Jul 11, 2005
  3. Mackailey

Mackailey Member

yes it was thanks!! Pictures can be so deceiving thats why I wanted to ask somebody before I bought it. I 'appears' large.. So maybe I will hold off till the new one comes on the market.

Thanks!!

Jul 12, 2005
  4. chefbilyeu

chefbilyeu Member

Hint Hint...you won't have to wait long!!!!!

And don't worry about saving up for them....

Rebecca Bilyeu
    Future Director
    www.pamperedchef.biz/chefbilyeu

Jul 14, 2005
  5. Mackailey

Mackailey Member

oh really?? Now im gettine excited!! lol :p

Jul 14, 2005
Have something to add?