• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Affordable Alternatives to Pricey Bridal Fairs: Our Word of Mouth Approach

In summary, at some bridal fairs it can be very expensive. It can be frustrating not to be able to afford some of the booths. It can be helpful to share the cost with other consultants.
Leigh0725
Ugh! Just frustrated with how expensive some of these bridal fairs are!!! Seriously, $350, are they crazy?!?!?! I know we do a lot of word of mouth, but it gets frustrating to not be able to take part in the bigger bridal fairs!

Okay, venting done with. ;)

Share the costThat is why it is so important to share the cost. I totally agree with you, if the booth were for only 2 or 3 there is no way I could afford it, but I would definitely split that big of a cost ($350) with at least 10 consultants. Two at a time at the table and then just split up shifts.
I never do bridal fairs because they land on Sunday's and I don't do anything PC related on Sunday. I would like to look into advertising at a David's Bridal Boutique or some other wedding related store.

Debbie :D

Sharing with that many consultant's would be great, but when it's $599 for a 5 hour fair, it's not really possible!

Yeah, I'm doing a big one here in SA in January. It is 1 day and costs $450. I'm not sure why the vendor cost is so much. I don't know why they have such a higher premium than other events. From what I've heard some of the leads are not that great. I am hoping this one is fabulous. I am looking for recruit leads. I spoke with another consultant who said she recruit 4 or 5 people from a bridal fair. Lots of brides looking for a way to supplement their wedding budget.

In my area $350 is cheap - The least expensive one I have found is $325 The big bridal shows that are well advertised her are at least $500 and usualy closer to $800 or more

My director makes friends with the person running it we'll call her Sue, and always always gets a cheaper price. She recently referred Sue to her families business to set up an event there, so my director is now hoping to get into one of her other shows for FREE for hooking Sue up w/another venue.

We shall see!

THe last few bridal fairs I looked at in my area were in the 800 to 1200 range, so 350 sounds great to me! I've decided not to do them... if I had my own team I might but my own experience with wedding registries has not been great, not nearly great enough to justify that expense.

Here in California these can run close to $1,000. I have participated twice for free because we have to donate our time and help sell tickets, pass out goodie bags and even help the bridal show models dress!! Maybe you can look into that. We then have shifts at the both. They save because they don't have to pay people to do these things and most of the time it's something different and fun. You get to wear your apron and advertise too.

1. What is "Venting on Prices!"?

"Venting on Prices!" is a popular feature on the Pampered Chef website where customers can express their feelings and thoughts about the prices of products.

2. How does "Venting on Prices!" work?

Customers can navigate to the product they want to vent about and click on the "Vent Now" button. This will open a form where they can share their thoughts and feelings about the price.

3. Can anyone see the vents on prices?

Yes, anyone who visits the product page can see the vents on prices. However, only registered customers can leave a vent.

4. Are the vents on prices monitored by Pampered Chef?

Yes, our team regularly reviews the vents on prices to gather feedback and make necessary changes to our pricing strategy.

5. Can I request a response from Pampered Chef regarding my vent on prices?

Yes, on the vent form, there is an option to request a response from our team. We strive to address and respond to all customer feedback and concerns.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• memphisbarbie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Kristyn
  • Christy217
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pckimboyers
  • babywings76