• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Advice for First Pampered Chef Shower

In summary, the presenter did a PC Bridal Shower with lime and cucumber as the main dish, Left/Right game as the main game, and small presents in brown bags. She had three small gifts in brown bags, two were gag gifts and one was a good gift. She closed the shower with $606 in sales and the registry on her website open.
Becca115
I have a lead through my sister to do a PC Bridal Shower. I've never done one, or even been to one. Any advice for my first one? Any easy recipes that are a hit? Any PC related games? Any help is greatly appreciated.

I did the presentaion with lime and cucumber. I left the food up to the host. I recommend keeping it short and sweet and focusing attention on the bride. We played the Left/Right game it was a HUGE hit. I had three small gifts in brown bags. Two were gag gifts and one was a good gifts. I closed it with $606 in sales and the registry on my website it still open and she is going to put cards in the invites for other showers hoping to met more of her wish list. I was nervous about doing it at first but it was so much fun. I hope to do a lot more. I typed up her Wish List and put it inside of everyone's catalog along with an order form. Be sure to let the guest know they can order for themselves and it still helps the bride, I had about $100 or so of orderes they ordered for themselves too. Hope this helps!!

I work with the person that is holding the bridal shower. I usually do 1 or 2 recipes, usually ones that are quick to prepare. I like to demo recipes that use tools that are on the bride's wish list. If they are wanting to play traditional bridal shower games, I have them do that first, then go into my demo. I also type up the wish list so everyone can see, & let them know if there's something they need-they can order it on the same order to save on shipping plus all sales help the bride earn free product. I have the pics of products cut out & on a display...the guests take off what they're buying so there's not duplicates purchased. There's a thread here where someone did this using fake flowers that's really cute.
Just work with the host & bride; see what they want & work with it. It's a win-win...the bride gets LOTS for her kitchen, & the consultant ends up with great sales & usually new leads!:)

ThanksThanks for the great ideas and advice. So do I help the bride register for the things that aren't bought at the party that are still on her wish list? How long do you keep the registry open? I know I'm full of questions. Thanks for the help. :)

I hate to be one to bring you some bad news about a shower, but I dont' want anyone to go through what I did. If they do their own games and things, I would try to find a way to make sure you have time to talk with the guests, keep them interested in the door prize and things like that. With my first one, their stuff took so long that I didn't have any time to talk with the customers for bookings and such, and they didn't want to do the door prize because they were so tired they wanted to leave... If I had to do it over again, if it's ok with your host and bride, have them fill out the door prize slip earlier in the shower, so at least they are interested! The sweet beginnings poem is really cute...... I'll see if I can figure out how to put it on here for you.....

Related to Advice for First Pampered Chef Shower

1. What are some tips for throwing a successful Pampered Chef shower?

When planning a Pampered Chef shower, it's important to think about the guest list, menu, and activities. Make sure to invite people who are interested in cooking and hosting parties. Plan a simple menu with a few Pampered Chef recipes to showcase the products. And don't forget to incorporate fun activities, like product demonstrations, games, and prizes!

2. How can I encourage guests to purchase Pampered Chef products at the shower?

One way to encourage guests to purchase products at the shower is to offer special discounts or promotions. You can also highlight the benefits and features of each product during demonstrations and let guests know about the limited-time offers available. Another option is to offer incentives, such as free products or credits, for guests who host their own Pampered Chef parties.

3. What is the best way to display Pampered Chef products at a shower?

The best way to display Pampered Chef products at a shower is to use a combination of product stands, trays, and baskets. This will make it easy for guests to see and touch the products and also create an attractive display. You can also use themed decorations and props to enhance the overall presentation.

4. How can I make the Pampered Chef shower interactive and engaging for guests?

To make the Pampered Chef shower interactive and engaging, consider incorporating games and activities that involve the products. For example, you can have a recipe guessing game where guests have to identify the ingredients used in a dish made with Pampered Chef products. You can also have guests participate in a "Chopped" style challenge where they have to use certain products to create a dish.

5. Are there any must-have Pampered Chef products that I should include in my shower?

While it ultimately depends on your budget and personal preference, some popular Pampered Chef products to include in a shower are the Quick Cooker, Food Chopper, and Rockcrok. These products are versatile and can be used for a variety of dishes. You can also consider including some of the top-selling products, such as the Deep Covered Baker and the Garlic Press.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly3282
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
vgmontes
  • AMTC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Bill Faber
  • purpleluvs3