• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Adding Expenses for Conferences

In summary, common expenses that can be added for conferences include registration fees, travel expenses, meals, and necessary materials. These expenses can be added even if you are not the one attending, as long as they are job-related and approved by your supervisor. To submit your conference expenses for reimbursement, you need to fill out an expense report form and attach all required documentation. There may be limitations on the amount of expenses that can be added, so it is important to check with your supervisor or HR department for specific guidelines. Expenses must be submitted within a reasonable amount of time after the conference has ended, as expenses for conferences attended over a year ago cannot be reimbursed.
StacieB
Gold Member
Was wondering how everyone adds their expenses for Conference in to PP3? Thanks for the tips, this was my first year!! Do you add all meals, cabs, surprise packs? What?

I added under Conference expenses 2007- meals,hotel,airfare & transfers, clothing.

under Supplies I add suprise boxes (because I will use some of these for host gifts or prizes & anything I purchased from Merril, or other vendors.

Thanks for the tips!

reba515 said:
Conference expenses 2007
Is this in P3?
I am trying to put my expenses in, but am getting confused

You'll need to add a category.

Did You See The Light Go On!?!
Thanks

On this topic, what do you all do for things that you chipped in on but don't have a receipt... for example, I shared a ride to the airport and gave the driver some cash towards gas, I shared a cab to the hotel and chipped in $8 but don't have my own reciept... get what I mean?

Does anyone have any great Conf. tips they would like to share. I want a bunch of ahhh hhhaahh moments for my team in the August meeting.
Thanks in advanced.

What expenses can be added for conferences?

Some common expenses that can be added for conferences include registration fees, travel expenses (such as airfare and hotel accommodations), meals, and any necessary materials or supplies.

Can I add expenses for a conference if I am not the one attending?

Yes, as long as the expenses are related to your job at Pampered Chef and are approved by your supervisor.

How do I submit my conference expenses for reimbursement?

You can submit your conference expenses by filling out an expense report form and attaching all required receipts and documentation. This form can be found on the company's intranet or obtained from your supervisor.

Are there any limitations on the amount of expenses that can be added for a conference?

Yes, there may be limitations on the amount of expenses that can be added for a conference. These limitations may vary depending on the budget set by the company and the type of conference. It is important to check with your supervisor or HR department for any specific guidelines.

Can I add expenses for a conference that I attended more than a year ago?

No, expenses for conferences must be submitted within a reasonable amount of time after the conference has ended. This timeframe may vary depending on the company's policies, so it is important to submit your expenses as soon as possible to ensure timely reimbursement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • DebPC
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
  • otisbg