• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

aDay in the Life of the Bar Pan

In summary, Jill says she's been busy with personal things and has a big order coming in from a big show, but is bummed because none of the bookings have been confirmed yet. She's also been cooking and unpacking new stuff, and is looking forward to setting it all up this weekend.
Jilleysue
Silver Member
Can anyone post this for me? A day in the life of a bar pan???

Here you are Jill!:D

Attachments

• a day in the life of a bar pan.doc
    22 KB · Views: 606
Hey Jill...Where You Bean???????:eek:

I am here, I am here. I have been with you guys. Just reading and....here. Since the audit and my trip to Maine..I have been a bit out of it. Some personal things I am trying to take care of with in home. This week, my big order is coming in from that big show...whopping 8 boxes. Should be there today. I am going to sort it and make some calls to book some shows. I got some bookings, but none confirmed with me, so I am kinda of bummed. It was a really crappy month for me. This past week, I made 3 or 4 recipes to get back into the swing of things and unpacked all my new stuff and this weekend, I am going to set it up on my table to I know how to set it up at my hosts houses. We all know how I like to be prepared. Gotta retype up that demo for myself too.....LOL That demo really helped my first show, so I have to have it for all the rest.
I am here guys...just trying to get back to my bubbly self. Thanks for asking about me.
My first show, I did the anti pesto pizza and it really show a lot of products...I really need to get a couple others I am comfy with. I love the Tomato basil squares, but I don't feel they show enough.
I really need to pull myself together....(SIGH)

You can do it Jill! :D

Jilleysue said:
I am here, I am here. I have been with you guys. Just reading and....here. Since the audit and my trip to Maine..I have been a bit out of it. Some personal things I am trying to take care of with in home. This week, my big order is coming in from that big show...whopping 8 boxes. Should be there today. I am going to sort it and make some calls to book some shows. I got some bookings, but none confirmed with me, so I am kinda of bummed. It was a really crappy month for me. This past week, I made 3 or 4 recipes to get back into the swing of things and unpacked all my new stuff and this weekend, I am going to set it up on my table to I know how to set it up at my hosts houses. We all know how I like to be prepared. Gotta retype up that demo for myself too.....LOL That demo really helped my first show, so I have to have it for all the rest.
I am here guys...just trying to get back to my bubbly self. Thanks for asking about me.
My first show, I did the anti pesto pizza and it really show a lot of products...I really need to get a couple others I am comfy with. I love the Tomato basil squares, but I don't feel they show enough.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww........you come back up North...not ALL THE WAY to Maine & I'll Cheer ya up!!!:D :D :D

Jilleysue said:

Cheer up Jill - you have a lot of people here who haven't met you who love you.

Have you tried the Aloha Pizza yet? Also, I can share a really easy banana cream trifle one with you that you can't really screw up...

Have fun sorting through that big order...you have an AMAZING highest show total so cheer up...it'll get better!

Hang in there Jilly - we miss your bubbling spirit....

jill,
try the Garden Ranch pizza for a demo its super easy uses so many tools and tastes AWESOME! After doing it 1 or 2 times you'll know it by heart which makes your demo go even smoother (which we know you like! ;) )
I started 2 years ago using this recipe a lot and i still offer it to my hosts.

Attachments

• Garden Ranch Pizza Recipe.doc
    95.5 KB · Views: 338
which one?
Jilleysue said:

Jilleysue:

Which wave are you in this yr and are you going to NC? Nat'l Conference.
I'm in wave 1 and would love to meet you and all the others too.

Liz

reba515 said:
jill,
try the Garden Ranch pizza for a demo its super easy uses so many tools and tastes AWESOME! After doing it 1 or 2 times you'll know it by heart which makes your demo go even smoother (which we know you like! ;) )
I started 2 years ago using this recipe a lot and i still offer it to my hosts.

and I do it in the Large bar pan rather than the pizza stone

You can do it Jilly!!!! How many of the cook books do you have yet other than the seasons best?

Awwwww, you guys are GREAT!! The Garden Ranch sounds great. I need more recipes like this. Ones I can just feel sooo comfy with. I think I am going to set up my table to night and try to figure out how to encorporate my new items. I made some calls tonight..but they want April/May Shows...UGGG. I need some March Shows!!! SNIFFLE!

Do you check out http://www.joycesfinecooking.com/

for recipes? You may have that and if so that's great... otherwise maybe it will help you... I am so thankful for that site ... find the link that mentions pampered chef or pampereing chefs... let me know if you cannot find it okay?

OH yeah..I have been all over every website imaginable...trust me....If it says PC...I have been there...Just feel out of it I think...I'll get back into things. Just gotta kick myself.

That would hurt... try hugging yourself instead... :) You'll like that more! You are an encourager and I've found that when someone who gives, gives, gives like you do gets down... you are too hard on yourself! You've shared and inspired all of us so much in the short time you've been here... I pray God just lifts you up and floods you with a renewed joy!

quiverfull7 said:
That would hurt... try hugging yourself instead... :) You'll like that more! You are an encourager and I've found that when someone who gives, gives, gives like you do gets down... you are too hard on yourself! You've shared and inspired all of us so much in the short time you've been here... I pray God just lifts you up and floods you with a renewed joy!

Well said -- we love ya Jilleysue!!!
(now if Rennea would get her bootay in gear and gimme the correct link to the smiley-face website I'd post a big ole hug for ya...but noooooooooooo...Rennea is keepin' the site all to herself :p)

Okay - wait a second...I think IO can do this without Rennea...let's see if this works:

Woo Hoo - lookit me!!! I did it I did it I did it!!!!

Here's another one:

HAHA, You all are soooooo funny. Thank you so much. It means a lot for your support and uplifting words. I think I have just been trying to figure out my way of doing things for PC and that way I can be on my way for my business. I called my customers from that Big show over the last few days..but they mostly want to book for April and May..but I guess that happens. I looked at the bright side though...I actually jumped on the phone..which I hate....LOL.
I love knowing that money I earned extra is coming in...That is a great feeling to know it is over and above my pay and I am actually good at it. Everyone said they couldn't believe it was my first show....They said they thought I did 20 or 30 shows...LOL.
Thanks for the smileys...SOOOOOOOOOOO ADORABLE.

This is awesome! Thanks for sharing...I didn't even know I could do all this in my bar pan and my kids are gonna love it too.

Yeah I give it to all the people that ordered the bar pans and I showed the actual sheet at the show. It was great. Everyone at the show ordered a bar pan and a round stone and a flute stone. That is my goal at every show to push those 3 stones.....

Hey Jilly, I'm the most disorganized person on the planet. When you get all your notes typed up all nice and neat will you share?

I love to be organized, just lose it every time I try to organize.(lol)

What do you mean when I get my notes tied up all neat? what is it that you need? My notes organizational notes are scattered through out CHEF SUCCESS, but I am always here to help.

1. What is the Bar Pan used for?

The Bar Pan is a versatile baking pan that can be used for a variety of dishes such as brownies, cookies, and sheet cakes. It is also great for roasting vegetables and meats.

2. How is the Bar Pan different from a regular baking sheet?

The Bar Pan is made of heavy-duty stoneware, which allows for even heat distribution and prevents burning. It also has a non-stick coating, making it easy to release food and clean up.

3. Can the Bar Pan be used in the microwave?

Yes, the Bar Pan is microwave-safe. It can also be used in the oven, freezer, and dishwasher for added convenience.

4. How do I season the Bar Pan?

The Bar Pan does not require seasoning like traditional stoneware. However, it is recommended to lightly oil the pan before the first use to enhance its non-stick properties.

5. What is the size of the Bar Pan?

The Bar Pan measures 10.5" x 7.5" x 1" and can hold up to 12 brownies or 24 cookies. It is the perfect size for small batch baking and fits in most standard ovens.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
cochef
  • rachelpc
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
rachelpc
  • pc ri lisa