• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

8 Qt Stainless Steel Bowl Promotion

The large bowl is for the 3-piece set. The bowls in the 3-piece set are 2, 4, and 6 quart. This one is 8 quart. The bowls in the set are also stainless steel, non-slip, and dishwasher safe.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Hey everyone! Did you see that if you hold and submit $1250 in commissionable sales from July 1-31st, you will earn that bowl FREE! It's a $48 value and it's not even in the new catalog!;) I've attached the link for you to check out!
I also didn't see any recruiting promotions or Conference attendees special gift for going. :confused:

https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/jun06_cn.pdf

Is this the large bowl that goes with the set of 3, or is this a bigger one? It seems like I don't use my stainless steel bowls much...I use my batter bowls more. I do like the non slip bottoms and so do my guests but they don't want to pay that much for a set of bowls. I am also finding that when I put them in the dishwasher they get really dull.

It's a bigger one. The current ones are 2, 4, and 6 quart. This one's 8. :)

The bowls in the 3-piece set are 2, 4 and 6 quart. This one is 8 quart.

I love my SS Bowls, they are the best, I use them all the time and with the Ham and Cheese Omelet Roll, the 6 QT bowl is the best for beating all of those eggs. I can't wait to get the 8 QT to complete the set!

Andrea I 2nd that!I love my ss bowls and use them everyday. I was exstatic when I saw that they were coming out with the 8 qrt bowl as a host promo, I couldn't wait too earn it.

Now that all I have to do is sell 1250 in July to earn them, no problem. I hope to have it done before I go to conference.:D :D

PampMomof3 said:
I also didn't see any recruiting promotions or Conference attendees special gift for going. :confused:

I was wondering about that, too. I have a great Host who is thinking hard about signing for a kit. I'd love for her to be able to get a bonus just for signing and qualifying. Perhaps it will be something to do with the new products so HO doesn't want to tip their hand just yet. We can all hope that's the case anyway. :)

I try to "sweeten the deal" with possible recruits when there is no signing/qualifying bonus. I ask them what their wish list is, and then look at my budget, and then tell them that if they sign by x date and qualify (usually by y date), I will give them z for free. Sometimes the signing incentives are not what the possible recruit is interested in!

What is the 8 Qt Stainless Steel Bowl Promotion?

The 8 Qt Stainless Steel Bowl Promotion is a limited time offer from Pampered Chef that allows customers to purchase an 8-quart stainless steel mixing bowl at a discounted price. This bowl is perfect for mixing and preparing large batches of food, and is a must-have for any home cook.

How much does the 8 Qt Stainless Steel Bowl cost during the promotion?

During the promotion, the 8 Qt Stainless Steel Bowl is priced at $35, a significant savings from its regular retail price of $50. This is a great opportunity to upgrade your kitchen tools at a discounted price.

Do I need to be a member to take advantage of this promotion?

No, this promotion is open to all customers. You do not need to be a member or host a party to purchase the 8 Qt Stainless Steel Bowl at the discounted price.

Is the 8 Qt Stainless Steel Bowl dishwasher safe?

Yes, the 8 Qt Stainless Steel Bowl is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. It is also oven safe up to 425°F and freezer safe for added convenience.

Can I use this bowl with my other Pampered Chef products?

Yes, the 8 Qt Stainless Steel Bowl is designed to be used with other Pampered Chef products, such as our mixers and food processors. It is a versatile and durable addition to any kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BlessedWifeMommy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
nancycookspc
  • PampMomof3
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
Replies