• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director How Many Recruits Can We Add by New Year's Eve?

In summary, the team is trying to recruit 20 more people for a total of 50 for the year. If they succeed, they will get a $50 PC Dollar drawing on New Year's Day.
Sheila
Gold Member
I started off 2010 with 3 in my downline. As a group, we've recruited 34, but we also just lost our very first person to 6 months of inactivity. So we are sitting at 30 additions to our team for 2010.

I just sent out a challenge to my team, for those who are interested in recruiting that they have 53 days to try & recruit 20 more people for a total of 50 for the year. If they succeed, I'll do a $50 PC Dollar drawing on New Year's Day. Each recruiter will get 1 entry for each 2010 personal recruit, 1 bonus entry for each one of those that are active in December & another bonus entry for each 2010 personal recruit who's qualified by midnight on New Year's Eve.

trink4.gif
I'll sure be breaking in the New Year with a big celebration when we succeed! :D

What a great idea Sheila!

Your team has been rocking and rolling, and I can totally see you and your team meeting the challenge!

Out of curiosity....how many are on track for winning those gift cards you offered in the beginning of the year?

Great idea! My fingers are crossed for you reach your goal.....not that you need it, you are a PC Rock Star!

Thanks ladies!

Laurie, right now just 3 of the 33. Most of the team are all too new to qualify for any of the levels. Of my more seasoned girls, I have 1 who's sure she'll hit Level 1 (she's a part timer & has already missed a month twice this year - not consecutive). The two who are about to promote to Director are at level 4 & Level 5. I'm pretty sure each of them will go up at least one more level before the end of the year. The one at Level 5 is trying to earn Toronto. She's a recruiting machine, her team is growing like crazy & she submitted over $6,000 in sales in October AND was in the states for the 53 Challenge shopping spree - so she did her shows around that trip! :D

Here are the levels again:
• Level 1 – If you are active 10 of the 12 months: You’ll earn a $100 Visa Gift Card from me.
• Level 2 – If you are active 12 of the 12 months: You’ll earn a $125 Visa Gift Card(s) from me.
• Level 3 – If you earn 15,000 points*: You’ll earn a $150 Visa Gift Card(s) from me.
• Level 4 – If you earn 20,000 points*: You’ll earn a $200 Visa Gift Card(s) from me.
• Level 5 – If you earn 30,000 points*: You’ll earn a $300 Visa Gift Card(s) from me.
• Level 6 – If you earn 40,000 points*: You’ll earn a $400 Visa Gift Card(s) from me.
• Level 7 – If you earn 50,000 points* or more, but didn’t qualify for a trip: You’ll earn a $500 Visa Gift Card(s) from me.
• Bronze Level – If you earn 52,000 points with 4 recruits: In addition to the trip to Toronto offered by Pampered Chef, you’ll earn a $500 Visa Gift Card(s) from me.
• Silver Level – If you earn 80,000 points with 6 recruits: In addition to the trip to Maui offered by Pampered Chef, you’ll earn a $750 Visa Gift Card(s) from me.
• Gold Level – If you earn 110,000 points with 8 recruits –or– 120,000 points with 0 recruits: In addition to the trip to Maui offered by Pampered Chef, you’ll earn a $1,000 Visa Gift Card(s) from me.

Right now, I'm looking at paying out $600 in Gift Cards, but guessing it will go up to $800 or $900. I've already stashed back more than that out of the commission overrides in a savings account. Anything left over will be my little New Year's bonus! LOL

Go, Sheila!

You'll have to do a weekly update for us!

I have 2 signing on the 15th (a military payday) - one here in Tokyo, one in Florida. So that will put them down to needing 28! LOL I know of a few good leads that the team is working on, that's why I think this could be doable by New Year's! :D

Thanks Sheila....I was curious about your incentive because I remembered how awesome it sounded. Looks like it was a great motivating tool for you and your team. And I love that it keeps them striving to be consistent, regardless of the goal. You are so full of great ideas and I love that helping others has earned you such an amazing and successful team! You rock!

Thanks Laurie, that is so sweet.

I'm big on trying to help them with training to get the bookings and sales to get off the ground running when they first sign. After that, I do believe that the incentives and constant recognition help to keep them motivated. I have to brag ... My downline is already green for the month! They beat me again!! LOL I should be green next week too. But I love knowing so early in the month that I'll hit Director Qualifications this month! :)

My "Level 4", just made it to "Level 5"! :D

So now I have 2 that have earned Level 5 and one who I expect will earn Level 1. I'm really thinking about offering this again next year. Will have to weigh my options and see if it will be cost effective. ;)

We just added 2 more to the team (18 to go for the challenge).

My Friday night host is waiting on payday & is signing too, so she'll make #3 for the "20 more" challenge.

:D

I am definitely interested in the stats for your annual incentive, Sheila. It's a great one and it looks like it really has inspired your performers to rev up and your team as a whole to give it a go.

Congrats on the new team members! How excited will you be to reach that goal!?!

Go Sheila and Team!

I have several who like a good challenge and love to have a goal for motivation, so it helps to put a challenge out to them. Yes, I'd love to see the team grow, but hearing the excitement of the recruiters who are promoting and/or hearing their excitement over another $1,000 show really is a bonus for me. I love the thrill of success! :D

Another new one which makes 3 for the challenge & 17 more to go! :D

Added another one today - that's 4 for the challenge, 16 to go! :D

2 more in 2 days - that's 6 for the challenge, 14 to go! :D

Yay!!! Let the countdown continue! :D

You should see the e-mail I sent out today! LOL (Anybody read The Energy Bus?) I'm trying to get the ALL on the bus!!! ;)

Sheila said:
You should see the e-mail I sent out today! LOL (Anybody read The Energy Bus?) I'm trying to get the ALL on the bus!!! ;)

Hmmm, it's been a while since I read it - I think I need to pull it out again. I know I don't need Energy Vampires!

On a slightly different note - Jon Gordon is a very nice man! He has been to my church a couple times to speak, and because I run the Bookstore at church, I've been his "personal assistant" for book signings he's done while there. He's very easy to work with, and genuinely nice to everyone. It's good to see when an author lives what they write.

I just noticed my typo ... that should have read that I'm trying to get them ALL on the bus!!!

Becky, that's so cool that he's nice in person! I loved the flow of the book and that it was a quick read. I tried reading it while the kids were up, but only got to page 10 in THREE days! So I sat down one night after they were in bed & read the whole thing. It was much better without 30 million interruptions! LOL

And no, none of us need Energy Vampires on our team. ;)

What is the "50 by New Year's Eve Challenge"?

The "50 by New Year's Eve Challenge" is a program designed by Pampered Chef to help individuals reach their health and wellness goals by the end of the year. It encourages participants to make small, achievable changes to their diet and lifestyle in order to lose 50 pounds by New Year's Eve.

How long does the challenge last?

The "50 by New Year's Eve Challenge" officially starts on September 1st and ends on December 31st, giving participants a total of 4 months to reach their goal of losing 50 pounds.

Do I have to purchase Pampered Chef products to participate?

No, purchasing Pampered Chef products is not a requirement for participating in the "50 by New Year's Eve Challenge". However, we do offer a variety of healthy cooking and meal prep tools that can help make the challenge easier and more enjoyable.

Is there a cost to join the challenge?

There is no cost to join the "50 by New Year's Eve Challenge". It is a free program offered by Pampered Chef as a way to support and encourage individuals on their health and wellness journey.

What kind of support is provided during the challenge?

Participants in the "50 by New Year's Eve Challenge" will have access to a private Facebook group where they can connect with other participants, share tips and recipes, and receive support and motivation from Pampered Chef consultants. We also offer weekly emails with tips, recipes, and encouragement to help you stay on track.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • kcjodih
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • almondfarm