• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is a 4 Qt Casserole Sufficient for Doubling a Soup Recipe?

In summary, the 4 Qt Casserole from Pampered Chef has a capacity of 4 quarts or 16 cups and is made of durable and heat-resistant stoneware. It is large enough to feed a family of 4-6 people and can be used in the oven at temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. It is also dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
PCSarahjm
I am making the Chicken Vegetable Alfredo Soup tomorrow and it will be doubled. Is this peice of cookware large enough??

TIA

I guess noone knows if this will work. I think it does b/c 4qts is 16 cups. One batch of the soup is 5 1/2 cups so doubled would be around 11 cups.

PCSarahjm said:
I guess noone knows if this will work. I think it does b/c 4qts is 16 cups. One batch of the soup is 5 1/2 cups so doubled would be around 11 cups.

Hmmm, sounds like the same amounts that are in the Smashed Potato Soup, and I have done a double batch of that in my 4 Qt pot before - if that helps?

I'm not sure if it would work. I used the same piece to double the Italian Meatball Soup from 29 Minutes to Dinner at a show and it was NOT big enough. I wasn't able to add double the water and the 2nd can of tomatoes. It still tasted good, but was more like stew than soup.

,Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can assure you that our cookware is designed to be durable and spacious enough to handle larger recipes like your Chicken Vegetable Alfredo Soup. However, without knowing the specific size of your cookware, it's difficult for me to say for sure if it will be large enough for your doubled recipe. If you have any concerns, I would recommend checking the capacity of your cookware or considering using a larger pot to ensure all of your ingredients fit comfortably. Happy cooking!

What is the size of the 4 Qt Casserole?

The 4 Qt Casserole from Pampered Chef has a capacity of 4 quarts or 16 cups.

Is the 4 Qt Casserole large enough for a family meal?

Yes, the 4 Qt Casserole is large enough to feed a family of 4-6 people, depending on portion sizes.

What materials is the 4 Qt Casserole made of?

The 4 Qt Casserole is made of stoneware, which is a durable and heat-resistant material.

Can the 4 Qt Casserole be used in the oven?

Yes, the 4 Qt Casserole is oven-safe and can withstand temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.

Is the 4 Qt Casserole dishwasher safe?

Yes, the 4 Qt Casserole is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning after use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCSarahjm
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sarahlegare
  • babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies