• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

4 Page Info on 2007 Hwc Campaign

They did mention last year that they would be changing things up for this year. :)I really like that we can order brochures to hand out. Last year, I had a hard time getting people to listen when I talked about the special products and the whole campaign, now with a handout, they have to listen....that's great!
Thanks - my mom was "one in eight women" twice 15 years apart. I hope to do some shows that month!

Anyone know what recipe that is on the white Large Rec Platter? I have a group event coming up on Saturday - it's formal - and that looks so nice! Are they just brownies?

Thanks!
Joanne

Thank you harriet! I hope I get all of my Pink lovers to band together for a great cause. :D

ChefinHarmony said:
Anyone know what recipe that is on the white Large Rec Platter? I have a group event coming up on Saturday - it's formal - and that looks so nice! Are they just brownies?

Thanks!
Joanne

Not sure, it does look like brownies with powdered sugar. I assume that we will get the list of recipes shown in the next few days on CC download. I'm not if it's there yet or not.

Your welcome! I stumbled across this by accident when I went to see if the show I submitted last night was showing up on shipping page.

Did you read the fine print on the final page? Looks like there will not be a Breakfast of Caring. . .hmmmm. That's interesting.

chefjeanine said:
Did you read the fine print on the final page? Looks like there will not be a Breakfast of Caring. . .hmmmm. That's interesting.

I just turned to that after reading your post--am going to read the whole thing soon.

I guess if you go to conference you will have preferential seating at the breakfast on day 2 if you submit a total of $150 or more in contributions.

I am glad they put all of this information together in a booklet. This should answer lots of questions that have been asked by everyone as to who what where and when.

I noticed that there is no mention about the pins we used to be able to get and give this year.

pamperedharriet said:
I just turned to that after reading your post--am going to read the whole thing soon.

I guess if you go to conference you will have preferential seating at the breakfast on day 2 if you submit a total of $150 or more in contributions.
The way I read it is that you get hte special lanyard if you have $150 total contributions between both programs (HWC and RUFTH). You get reserved seating at breakfast if you have $150 or more in ONE program.

They did mention last year that they would be changing things up for this year. :)

I really like that we can order brochures to hand out. Last year, I had a hard time getting people to listen when I talked about the special products and the whole campaign, now with a handout, they have to listen....that's great!

What is the 2007 Hwc Campaign?

The 2007 Hwc Campaign was a marketing campaign launched by Pampered Chef in 2007 to promote their new line of high-quality kitchenware products.

What products were included in the 2007 Hwc Campaign?

The 2007 Hwc Campaign featured a variety of kitchenware products such as cookware sets, kitchen tools, bakeware, and food storage containers.

What made the 2007 Hwc Campaign different from previous campaigns?

The 2007 Hwc Campaign introduced a new line of high-quality products with improved design and functionality, along with a new branding strategy to appeal to a wider audience.

Did the 2007 Hwc Campaign have any special promotions or deals?

Yes, the 2007 Hwc Campaign offered special discounts and promotions for customers who purchased multiple products from the campaign, as well as exclusive offers for hostesses of Pampered Chef parties.

Is the 2007 Hwc Campaign still available for purchase?

No, the 2007 Hwc Campaign was a limited-time campaign and the products are no longer available for purchase. However, many of the products from the campaign have been incorporated into Pampered Chef's current product line.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefPeg
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies