• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I make the most of my waiting time before my Pampered Chef kit arrives?

In summary, to prepare for your catalog show and signing your agreement, you should familiarize yourself with the products and reach out to your Director for resources and tips. You can also read materials on the website and attend training sessions. If you are receiving the $40 kit credit, you can submit your agreement online through Pampered Partner. It typically takes a few days to receive your consultant number, which you will need to log onto Pampered Partner. You can log onto Pampered Partner before receiving your kit and access resources to help you prepare for your business. To access Pampered Partner, go to the company's website and click on "Consultant Login," then enter your consultant number and password.
DanielleQ
until my catalog show closes and I sign my agreement!!! I cannot stand this waiting anymore! I've searched almost every file on this site and asked my Director to send me anything she has (I think I overwhelm her a bit!) that I can either read or do before I get my kit. I have a quick question about my consultant number. If we are submitting my catalog show Wed. and I get the $40 kit credit, can I process my agreement online? And how long does it take to get my number so I can log onto Pampered Partner? OR....do I have to wait to get my kit to log onto PP?

Sorry, lotsa questions, lotsa excitement!!!!!

DanielleQ said:
until my catalog show closes and I sign my agreement!!! I cannot stand this waiting anymore! I've searched almost every file on this site and asked my Director to send me anything she has (I think I overwhelm her a bit!) that I can either read or do before I get my kit. I have a quick question about my consultant number. If we are submitting my catalog show Wed. and I get the $40 kit credit, can I process my agreement online? And how long does it take to get my number so I can log onto Pampered Partner? OR....do I have to wait to get my kit to log onto PP?

They usually say to wait 48 hours after your show is submitted to then submit your agreement and use kit credit. This is done online through the main PC website. So, if your show is being submitted Wed. try on Fri. It'll have a box you can check that says you're using kit credit. About 24-48 hours after this, you'll get an email with your consultant number, which then allows you to log on to Consultant's Corner. Pampered Partner is the computer program you'll get in your kit that will allow you to submit shows via the internet and all kinds of other stuff.

You may have already been told this, but one of the first things you'll want to do after you get your consultant number is to go to CC and fill out the application for a debit card. Once you get this, you can start submitting shows.

Congrats! IT's great to see your enthusiasm!!:D

Hey Danielle!

Where is Tracy from Hanford? I know you are close... Are you near, let's say... Tulare?!

Margie,
Hanford is about 2 1/2 hours south of us (on our way to Disneyland!!) on 99. When I was in high school, our basketball team played a winter tournament in Hanford every year. We're near Modesto, Stockton, Manteca...

Becky,

You mean I have to wait two more days?!?!? I think I might cry!! :( Self-control, self-control, self-control...

I think I misspoke when I said Pampered Partner. I meant Consultant's Corner on the PC website.

Thanks for the info---and the encouragement!

DanielleQ said:
Margie,
Hanford is about 2 1/2 hours south of us (on our way to Disneyland!!) on 99. When I was in high school, our basketball team played a winter tournament in Hanford every year. We're near Modesto, Stockton, Manteca...

I used to know a guy that lived in Turlock. It's really beautiful in your area. I was fascinated by the fields of wind mills. I don't think we have those in Ohio.

DanielleQ said:
Margie,

Well that is awesome! Nice to know someone is close! :D Hope you have a TON of fun with everything! :D

Brigitte said:
I used to know a guy that lived in Turlock. It's really beautiful in your area. I was fascinated by the fields of wind mills. I don't think we have those in Ohio.

My sister lives in Turlock and yes, we have many windmills in Tracy! Rolling hills of windmills! We love it here. A not-so-small town with a small town feel is how we describe it.

DanielleQ said:

Welcome to PC. As someone mentioned one of the first things you'll want to do is apply for the debit card. You may also want to sign up for the visa card. As soon as you get either the debit or visa card sign up for a personal website and order business cards. You may also want to set up a seperate bank account to make tracking your business expenses easier. On the debit card - if you call 2-4 days after filling out the application you can usually get the number over the phone.

I know another suggestion that has been made lately is to set up 4 catalog shows for your first shows as you can probably get 4-8 catalogs from your recruiter and then you don't have to wait for your kit to arrive before getting started.

You may also want to go through the file section, download useful documents and modify them to contain your information.

Have you made sure you have 6 solid booked shows? If not that is also something you can work on while waiting for your kit to arrive. Also check out various recipes and test them to see which you like and are easy for you to make to be shown at those 1st couple of shows.

When you do sign up you might want to make either january or february your super starter 1 (SS1) month and all sales you make until then would count towards your SS bonuses.

1. How can I prepare for my catalog show and signing my agreement?

You can prepare for your catalog show by familiarizing yourself with the products and the catalog. You can also reach out to your Director for any resources or tips they may have. Additionally, you can read through any materials provided on the website or attend training sessions to learn more about the company and its products.

2. Can I submit my agreement online if I am getting the $40 kit credit?

Yes, you can submit your agreement online if you are getting the $40 kit credit. You will need to log onto Pampered Partner to process your agreement.

3. How long does it take to receive my consultant number after submitting my agreement?

It typically takes a few business days to receive your consultant number after submitting your agreement. You will receive an email with your number once it has been processed.

4. Can I log onto Pampered Partner before receiving my kit?

Yes, you can log onto Pampered Partner before receiving your kit. Once you have your consultant number, you can log onto the website and access resources and tools to help you prepare for your business.

5. How do I access Pampered Partner?

You can access Pampered Partner by going to the company's website and clicking on the "Consultant Login" button. From there, you will need to enter your consultant number and password to log in. If you do not have a consultant number yet, you will need to wait until you receive it before logging onto Pampered Partner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rapunzil
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kari L Ferrell
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • Teresa Johnson