• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Specials Are Available for the Next 3 Months?

In summary, "3 Months of Specials" is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can enjoy special discounts and deals on select products for a period of three months. To access "3 Months of Specials", simply visit the website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant. There is no limit to the number of products you can purchase during this promotion, but it is important to take advantage of the discounts while they last. "3 Months of Specials" cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts, although there may be some exceptions. The end date for "3 Months of Specials" varies and can change from month to month, so it is best to check the website or consult with a Pampered Chef consultant for the most
rayday
I know there have been a few different flyers posted here for June/July/August host and guest specials, but what's one more? :p

I always print these front and back so that there are less pages to look at and I think it's easy on the eyes. I also included my own recruiting bonus in the extra space and I have my name in the disclaimer. So if you use it be sure to change it to your name!

That looks great Desiree! Great Job! I found this one that I thought I would share~:D Kudos to Joy for doing this flyer!

Attachments

• DYLABJunethruaugust.doc
    975.5 KB · Views: 588
These look great, thanks!

What is "3 Months of Specials"?

"3 Months of Specials" is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can enjoy special discounts and deals on select products for a period of three months.

How do I access "3 Months of Specials"?

To access "3 Months of Specials", simply visit our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant. They will be able to provide you with the current list of discounted products and help you place an order.

Is there a limit to how many products I can purchase during "3 Months of Specials"?

No, there is no limit to how many products you can purchase during "3 Months of Specials". However, keep in mind that the discounts and deals are only available for a limited time, so it's best to take advantage of them while you can.

Can I combine "3 Months of Specials" with other promotions or discounts?

In most cases, "3 Months of Specials" cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, some exceptions may apply and your Pampered Chef consultant will be able to provide you with more information.

When does "3 Months of Specials" end?

The end date for "3 Months of Specials" varies and can change from month to month. It's best to check our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for the most up-to-date information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • chef cathy
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg