• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How much does a 2010 Calendar cost?

In summary, the 2010 calendars from Pampered Chef range from $15 to $25 and may have additional fees for customization or personalization. They can be purchased in bulk for discounted pricing and come with a satisfaction guarantee. There may also be special offers and discounts for purchasing multiple calendars. Please contact a Pampered Chef consultant for more information on pricing and promotions.
cwinter474
Gold Member
Does anyone remember the cost breakdown?

I bought 100, my husband had to have major surgery and I am selling 50 of them to my cluster mates and want to be sure I don't over charge them.

I can't find my invoice.

Thank you in advance for your reply!!

Carol

For 100 - I think it was about $105? It came out to roughly a $1 each when you bought that many.

Are you selling these to anyone? If so I would be interested in some. Thanks, Please send me an email at [email protected].

thanks,

$1.09 each for the 100 pack. ;)

Hey, would you sell me @ least one? I mainly just want one for my office wall. Have not taken down last years as I need a 2010 one. If you only want to sell them by multiples I may be able to do that. Please let me know. Thanks. Email is [email protected]

1. How much do the 2010 calendars cost?

The cost of our 2010 calendars varies depending on the specific design and style. On average, our calendars range from $15 to $25. However, we occasionally have sales and promotions that may offer discounted prices.

2. Are there any additional fees for customization or personalization?

Yes, there may be additional fees for customization or personalization of our 2010 calendars. The cost will depend on the level of customization and the quantity ordered. Please contact a Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

3. Can I purchase the 2010 calendars in bulk?

Yes, our 2010 calendars can be purchased in bulk for events such as corporate gifting or party favors. Please contact a Pampered Chef consultant for more information on bulk ordering and discounted pricing.

4. Do the 2010 calendars come with a warranty?

Our 2010 calendars come with a satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for a replacement or refund.

5. Are there any special offers or discounts for purchasing multiple 2010 calendars?

Yes, we often have special offers and discounts for purchasing multiple 2010 calendars. These promotions may include buy one, get one at a discounted price or a bundled set of calendars at a discounted price. Please check with your Pampered Chef consultant for current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pc_jessica
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
sarahsellcm
  • stefani2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies