• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Planning A Vegetarian Bridal Shower: Need Ideas!

In summary, Jessica from Chefsuccess.com is providing a list of recipes that can be made vegetarian, and one recipe that can be made vegan. She also suggests Spinach and Artichoke Ring and Antipasto Pizza as recipes the bride may enjoy.
pampchefrhondab
Hi Everyone,

I have a bridal shower scheduled for February 25.

The bride is a vegetarian and I'm hoping some of you may have some great ideas for me. I want to have her make one recipe - while I help her use our products. I also want to have one recipe ready in advance. They will be serving cake so I don't want to do any desserts.

Thanks in advance for your help.

I love the elegant artichoke cups. They do have mayo and cheese though. If she isn't vegan, they are really yummy and so easy

What about the veggie pizza? I haven't made it, but I've eaten it! It's good. Pizza crust and veggies. I think the "sauce" is something with sour cream or cream cheese, so if she's vegan, that might not work...

I love the bruschetta from It's Good for You, very yummy and pretty. Also, the Touchdown Taco Dip can be made with vegetarian refried beans and makes a great and addictive snack.

I recently had the Three Cheese Garden Pizza. YUM-O. And the Aloha Pizza tonight again YUM - O. You decide, they are both great!

The veggie pizza was my first thought. She does eat cheese and milk. The Aloha Pizza I made had chicken on it.

Thanks Jessica!

Spinach and Artichoke Ring!

pampchefrhondab said:
Thanks Jessica!

you are welcome! we don't eat meat either anymore so I always keep track of the good veggie pc foods!

veggie pizzaDoes anyone have the recipe for the veggie pizza?
thanks
Michelle

The Antipasto Pizza is so yummy - and uses a ton of tools AND is vegetarian....It's in the current Seasons Best, and in the S/S one too.

Grecian Party Squares is always a big hit for my Vegetarian hosts.

Related to Planning A Vegetarian Bridal Shower: Need Ideas!

1. What are some vegetarian menu options for a bridal shower?

For a vegetarian bridal shower, some delicious menu options could include roasted vegetable quiche, veggie skewers with a creamy herb dip, stuffed mushrooms, caprese salad skewers, and a variety of fruit and cheese platters. Don't forget to also offer vegetarian-friendly drinks and desserts!

2. Can you recommend some games or activities that are vegetarian-friendly?

Absolutely! Instead of traditional bridal shower games that may involve meat or animal products, consider a "create your own salad" station where guests can mix and match their own vegetarian salads, a cooking demonstration of a vegetarian dish, or a "guess the herb" game where guests have to identify different herbs and their uses.

3. How can we make the decorations and ambiance of the shower reflect a vegetarian theme?

Incorporate natural elements such as fresh flowers and herbs into the decor. Use earthy tones and sustainable materials for table settings and centerpieces. You could also play nature sounds or have a live plant as a centerpiece to add to the vegetarian theme.

4. What are some vegetarian-friendly gift ideas for the bride-to-be?

Consider gifting the bride a vegetarian cookbook, kitchen tools for preparing vegetarian meals, a subscription to a vegetarian meal delivery service, or a gift certificate for a vegetarian cooking class. You could also give her a personalized apron or a set of eco-friendly bamboo utensils.

5. Are there any vegetarian bridal shower etiquette tips we should be aware of?

Make sure to clearly communicate to guests that the shower will be vegetarian-friendly so they can plan accordingly. Be considerate of any dietary restrictions or allergies and offer options for those guests as well. Also, be mindful of any cultural or religious practices that may affect the menu or activities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Langrco
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ButterflyVioletta
  • cookingwithlove
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • mechelle