• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Yum Yum Yum! Get Discontinued Guac & Chipo Mixes at Outlet!

In summary, the "Yum Yum Yum!" promotion from Pampered Chef offers discontinued guacamole and chipotle seasoning mixes at discounted prices at select outlet stores. These products are not available for purchase online, and there is a limit of 5 products per customer per visit. All "Yum Yum Yum!" products are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
PamperedDor
Gold Member
Yum Yum yUm - they put the guac and chipo mixes that got discontinued on Outlet - better stock up now and send out the emails!!!

I stocked up! I got 8 Guac mixes! Wish I could afford more! I already have about 5 here! LOVE LOVE LOVE that stuff!

Thanks for the heads up!

do you break the packets apart for shows or what?? I never used them so I'm not sure. thanks

Ack! I *just* sent out a customer email. Grr!

I don't break up the packets! I use them for me and DH! We are addicted. LOL

ah ok! lol :) I thought maybe you broke them up into 3 packets and did a wrapper for your prize baskets. Thats not a bad idea! lol

Related to Yum Yum Yum! Get Discontinued Guac & Chipo Mixes at Outlet!

What is the "Yum Yum Yum!" promotion?

The "Yum Yum Yum!" promotion is a limited time offer from Pampered Chef that allows customers to purchase discontinued guacamole and chipotle seasoning mixes at discounted prices at select outlet stores.

Which products are included in the "Yum Yum Yum!" promotion?

The "Yum Yum Yum!" promotion includes discontinued guacamole and chipotle seasoning mixes that are no longer available for purchase on our website or through regular Pampered Chef parties.

Can I purchase "Yum Yum Yum!" products online?

No, the "Yum Yum Yum!" promotion is only available at select outlet stores and cannot be purchased online. Please visit our website to find a list of participating outlet locations.

Are there any limits on how many "Yum Yum Yum!" products I can purchase?

Yes, there is a limit of 5 "Yum Yum Yum!" products per customer per visit. This helps ensure that all customers have a chance to take advantage of this special promotion.

Can I return or exchange "Yum Yum Yum!" products?

No, all "Yum Yum Yum!" products are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. Please make sure to carefully select the products you wish to purchase before checking out.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Luv2bake
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • cmdtrgd