• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Receive Their Stemware and Holiday Plates Yet?

In summary, the person does not have their stemware yet and is worried that they may not get it before the show. They also want their plates.
muffetts
Gold Member
I desperately want these beauties and mine haven't shown up yet. :(
I have a show on Friday and one on Saturday and would LOVE to be able to show them off... they are sooo awesome!

Check out the Black Forest Trifle on the login portion of CC. Yum.. almost bought the ingredients to make it for supper - nothing else just trifle - thank goodness my conscience got the better of me!

Whew!:chef:

That was a close one!I haven't received my stemware yet. I already had my plates and didn't bother sending them back.

I rec'd my plates but not my stemware.

I got my plates too, but not the stemware. I called P/C and they told me that they should ship at the end of October. But they will go to Directors and such first before shipping out to the Consultants. And then in order of shows submitted first.

I WANT MY PLATES!!!

I have a homemade for the holidays show tomorrow night i could really use them for!!

K

veevahchef said:
i Want My Plates!!!

I Have A Homemade For The Holidays Show Tomorrow Night I Could Really Use Them For!!

K

I Do Not Have Mine Either!!!! Where Are They????

Looks like some of the U.S. girls got em! Maybe just taking longer to get to us?

I haven't gotten the stemware either.:grumpy:

I returned my large holiday plate late, and received a new one in about 2 weeks.

Curlyone said:
I got my plates too, but not the stemware. I called P/C and they told me that they should ship at the end of October. But they will go to Directors and such first before shipping out to the Consultants. And then in order of shows submitted first.

I don't have mine yet (stemware). They'll go out to customers first. In the past consultants have sometimes gotten things before directors so I don't expect to get mine first.

If you didn't return them, will they automatically replace them? The stemware I'm sure they will, but the holiday plates??? Just wondering. TIA

Last edited:
My plates were on the Fed Ex truck for delivery yesterday, but since the Fed Ex driver is chicken and won't come down my dirt road in the rain, they had a delivery exception. Rainy again today, so I'm not getting my hopes up that they'll be on my porch tonight either! Maybe the sun will shine tomorrow! HOPE HOPE!

MissChef said:
If you didn't return them, will they automatically replace them? The stemware I'm sure they will, but the holiday plates??? Just wondering. TIA

No. If you didn't return them they will not replace them (the plates).

I Got Mine Today!!!!!!! Wooooooooo Weeeeeeeeeeeee

Looks like the squeaky wheel gets the grease! Got my app and serving plates today. Still want my stemware... people love it in the catalogue. Sniff. Patience is a virtue? Let's hope so!:balloon:

I don't think the stemware is going to start shipping until 10/31 (per CC). I ordered my plates last week, and I'm supposed to get them soon. I just hope I get them in time for my fundraiser at a church on 10/26!!!

muffetts said:
Looks like the squeaky wheel gets the grease! Got my app and serving plates today. Still want my stemware... people love it in the catalogue. Sniff. Patience is a virtue? Let's hope so!:balloon:

OK muffets!!!! If you got yours, how come i didn't get mine??? Im your director... you would think we would get em around the same time!! LOL.
:cry:

I just got my Holiday Serving Plate yesterday (AB)

BethCooks4U said:
No. If you didn't return them they will not replace them (the plates).

Thanks Beth, I have not spent much time on here lately! This is the first I've read this, so thanks for answering my question!

I finally got mine yesterday!!

Related to Anyone Receive Their Stemware and Holiday Plates Yet?

1. When will the stemware and holiday plates be available for purchase?

The stemware and holiday plates are currently available for purchase on our website and through our independent consultants. They can also be found in our seasonal catalog.

2. Are the stemware and holiday plates sold separately or in a set?

Both the stemware and holiday plates are sold separately, allowing you to mix and match to create your desired set for entertaining.

3. What materials are the stemware and holiday plates made of?

The stemware is made of handblown glass and the holiday plates are made of durable stoneware, perfect for everyday use and special occasions.

4. Can the stemware and holiday plates be used in the dishwasher and microwave?

Yes, both the stemware and holiday plates are dishwasher and microwave safe for easy cleaning and reheating. However, we recommend hand washing the stemware to preserve its delicate design.

5. Are the stemware and holiday plates part of a limited edition collection?

Yes, the stemware and holiday plates are part of our limited edition holiday collection and will only be available for a limited time. Be sure to get yours before they are gone!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • pampered1224
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Back