• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Yey Did Awesome on My Last Show & Recruits!

In summary, Joanne has had success in getting new recruits in the past month by talking up her hosts and mentioning it at shows. She recommends creating a recruiting folder to help draw in new recruits.
ChefBurke
Silver Member
Well I am sooooo excited this is my 3rd month. I had already had 1 recruit signed..well I recently had a show for a friend & sales were at $267 only 8 people showed.Got 2 catalog shows off of it,then 1 person decided to sign up!!! Then the host(Jill) comes over to close her show with outside orders..Yea her show ends up being $795!!!! So i get my SS3 bonus!!! Also she signed up too!!! So now i have 3!! My sis is signing tomorrow & there another girl who i'm supposed to call to sign tomorrow!!! HOLY COW!!! I got 5 now gotta get em qualified!!! Woohoo!!! I REALLY wanna go to leadership in Jan & walk the stage! I am trying to lose weight(had a baby 5 months ago) I would feel soooo fantastic to walk across in good shape & a new Director!!!! Anyone know how much it costs???

I don't have any answers to your questions but you are an INSPIRATION! My SS3 will probably be January and I hope to be posting the same thing you just did! I am definitely going to be a director by the end of 2007!

Way to go! You must be full of excitement at your shows! Just keep that momentum going & your business will soar.

That is just amazing!! Way to go!! Last year, early bird registration was $175 for Leadership Summit. As you probably know, this year it's in Dallas, TX. I strongly recommend it! I walked last year at Leadership as a new director and it was great!!:D

Congratulations!! Great job!! That is awesome! You will get them qualified - you sound like a great recruiter!!

Joanne

Can you give some tips on what you say that draws recruits to you like bears on honey? I would love to get recruits, but haven't yet. I talk up my hosts all the time and mention it at shows, but can't seem to put forward the right "vibe." Maybe it's because I try to concentrate on bookings. My director got three recruits in the past month ... most of them Home Office leads! One of the great perks of being a director, i guess. lol

I would LOVE some tips too! My main circle of people all work at one small office, and aren't interested. I need to get to a new circle of people so that I can get some recruits!!

Hey everyone thanks!!! Just signed up my 5th recruit this is my 3rd SS month & I got my SS3Bonus too!!! yippee!!! Its my bday gift for myself-bday is the 4th.Well the last girl i just signed was set up to do a cattyshow then decided to sign so her catty show she was hosting will actually be her 1st show-so i lost a show but gained my 5th recruit WORTH IT!!!! My goal is to get them qualified & walk across stage at leadership in Jan!!!! Um how i did it-i made up a recruiting folder that has the knife flyer,FAQ's,commisiion breakdown,& opportunity flyer..Good Luck to everyone!!!

Related to Yey Did Awesome on My Last Show & Recruits!

What is a "Last Show & Recruits"?

A "Last Show & Recruits" refers to a successful Pampered Chef party where the host or hostess has not only made a purchase but also recruited new consultants to join the Pampered Chef team.

How do I have a successful "Last Show & Recruits"?

To have a successful "Last Show & Recruits," it is important to properly promote your party, offer incentives for guests to attend and make purchases, and provide a fun and engaging atmosphere during the party. You should also mention the opportunity to join Pampered Chef as a consultant during the party to potentially recruit new team members.

What are the benefits of having a "Last Show & Recruits"?

Having a successful "Last Show & Recruits" can result in increased sales and profits for the host or hostess, as well as potential new team members for the Pampered Chef business. It also helps to spread awareness of the company and its products.

What are some tips for recruiting new consultants during a "Last Show & Recruits"?

Some tips for recruiting new consultants during a "Last Show & Recruits" include mentioning the benefits and perks of being a Pampered Chef consultant, providing personal testimonies and success stories, and offering special incentives or discounts for signing up during the party.

Can anyone become a Pampered Chef consultant at a "Last Show & Recruits"?

Yes, anyone can become a Pampered Chef consultant at a "Last Show & Recruits" party. There are no specific requirements or qualifications, and anyone with a passion for cooking and a desire to run their own business can join the Pampered Chef team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Morgan032032
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • GiselaElizabeth
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies