• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will My First Bridal Shower Count Towards Mid Season Products?

In summary, the person did their first bridal shower with their sister who is signing up. It was a stressful day and they almost cancelled, but with the support of their mother and sister, they pulled through and had a successful show with $589 in sales. The bride wants to use her credit towards becoming a consultant, making it the person's second recruit. They have a question about the guest special for July and it is clarified that as long as the show date is in July, the guests will still be eligible for the special. However, the show will count towards the person's August commission. The person expresses their happiness with the end result. There is also a conversation about when the show is turned in and how it affects sales and earning
ChefBurke
Silver Member

So i did my first bridal shower(with my sis who is signing up :eek:) & the whole day was a disaster I had a nervous breakdown with having to get everything rushed all in one day-the bride was impossible to contact,didnt even do her wish list! I made one for her! Ahh i almost cancelled because i was so stressed! But with the support of my mother & sister i pulled thru & did the show & for my first show it was great! a $589 show!!! And the bride wants to use her credit towards a kit to be a consultant!!! YEY so it'll be my 2nd recruit! so will i be a FD? oh and i have a question.. if the show goes in after the end of july will the guests still be elgiable for the guest special of july?? as long as the show date shows july?? I am very happy with the end result!!!
YEY for my first bridal shower!!

Congrats! Just remember: That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger!

ChefBurke said:

So i did my first bridal shower(with my sis who is signing up :eek:) & the whole day was a disaster I had a nervous breakdown with having to get everything rushed all in one day-the bride was impossible to contact,didnt even do her wish list! I made one for her! Ahh i almost cancelled because i was so stressed! But with the support of my mother & sister i pulled thru & did the show & for my first show it was great! a $589 show!!! And the bride wants to use her credit towards a kit to be a consultant!!! YEY so it'll be my 2nd recruit! so will i be a FD? oh and i have a question.. if the show goes in after the end of july will the guests still be elgiable for the guest special of july?? as long as the show date shows july?? I am very happy with the end result!!!
YEY for my first bridal shower!!

Hooray!!! I'm so glad it worked out well for you!! :) :) :)

I have always been told that the special is whatever month you turn it in... just like what month you turn it in is what month it will count for your comm. sales. I'm prepared to tell my guests that did get the host special, that it will be changed if I can't close by the 31st. Maybe I'm wrong.

Congratulations!! Yes as long as the show is DATED as a July show, the guests will receive the July guest special. The show will be on your August commission though. That's great!

Yes, like Becky said, the host & guest special is whatever month the show is HELD & your commission is whatever month the show is SUBMITTED. So if you turned in a July 28 show on August 3, the host & guest special would be July's, but your commission/sales would be for August.

Oh ok Great! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest SpecialOne thing, if the show is turned in on August 3, just REMEMBER, it DOES NOT count towards your sales to earn the mid season products, so even if you August totals show $1250.00, if $590.00 of that was that July show, you won't get the mid season products.

HTH,

Lisa

Related to Will My First Bridal Shower Count Towards Mid Season Products?

What is a bridal shower?

A bridal shower is a celebration held before a wedding for the bride-to-be. It is traditionally organized by the maid of honor or bridesmaids and is meant to shower the bride with gifts to help her start her new life with her partner.

Who typically hosts a bridal shower?

The maid of honor or bridesmaids usually host the bridal shower, but it can also be hosted by close family members or friends of the bride.

What type of gifts are appropriate for a bridal shower?

Gifts for a bridal shower can range from household items to lingerie. It is customary for guests to give gifts that will help the couple establish their new home together. However, it is always a good idea to check the bride's registry for specific gift ideas.

Do I have to bring a gift to a bridal shower?

Bringing a gift to a bridal shower is customary, but it is not required. If you are unable to bring a gift, you can always bring a card or offer to help with the planning or hosting of the shower.

What are some fun activities to do at a bridal shower?

Some popular activities at bridal showers include playing bridal shower games, creating a recipe box or book for the bride, or having a DIY spa day. You can also plan a themed shower based on the bride's interests or hobbies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hindy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • BeckyC5830
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • byrd1956