• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

yetAnother Use for the Silicone Floral Pan...

I'd love to see them!In summary, a parent shared their discovery of using a silicone floral pan to make profiterole puffs. The process involves following the recipe as usual, but baking them in the pan for about 25 minutes until golden brown. The puffs can then be filled with more filling and topped with powdered sugar. The poster's family enjoyed the results and is excited to try more creative recipes once they move into their remodeled home.
dianevill
Gold Member
I missed a few posts, but I didn't see this anywhere when I searched, so I apologize if someone has already discovered this...

My four year old loves the profiterole puffs, and the other day he asked to make them, but in the silicone floral pan. I figured what the heck, let's give it a try. It works!!! Follow the recipe as called for; spray the pan, and fill with just a little bit less than the medium scoop (so about 1 3/4 tablespoons). Bake them on the mid-upper rack (otherwise the bottom will brown too much) until golden brown on top, approximately 25 minutes. Pop them out onto a cooling rack, upside down (which will show the pattern) and poke a hole in the side to cool. Fill as called for in the recipe (although you get to use more filling. Mmmmm.) I skipped the chocolate and pistachios on the top and just shook on some powdered sugar. They were pretty and were a hit with my family.

Enjoy!
Diane

Very cool, I am definitely getting this pan! I made the puffs for the first time ever this weekend & loved them!

Cool , thanks for sharing!

Wow, that sounds like a gret idea I can't wait until I can get my pan and try some of the ideas with it. Sometimes it's fun to be fancy, shmancy. Right now our family is living between two houses, and everything has been pretty plain, quick and easy. (been remodeling the house we will be moving to since beginning of August) Can't wait to get the kitchen in and move!

Oooooh, I bet those were pretty:) And more filling? You can't go wrong!

dianevill said:
I missed a few posts, but I didn't see this anywhere when I searched, so I apologize if someone has already discovered this...

My four year old loves the profiterole puffs, and the other day he asked to make them, but in the silicone floral pan. I figured what the heck, let's give it a try. It works!!! Follow the recipe as called for; spray the pan, and fill with just a little bit less than the medium scoop (so about 1 3/4 tablespoons). Bake them on the mid-upper rack (otherwise the bottom will brown too much) until golden brown on top, approximately 25 minutes. Pop them out onto a cooling rack, upside down (which will show the pattern) and poke a hole in the side to cool. Fill as called for in the recipe (although you get to use more filling. Mmmmm.) I skipped the chocolate and pistachios on the top and just shook on some powdered sugar. They were pretty and were a hit with my family.

Enjoy!
Diane

Did you take pictures?

Related to yetAnother Use for the Silicone Floral Pan...

1. Can the Silicone Floral Pan be used for baking cakes?

Yes, the Silicone Floral Pan is great for baking cakes. Its non-stick surface and unique floral design make for beautiful and evenly cooked cakes.

2. Is the Silicone Floral Pan safe to use in the oven?

Yes, the Silicone Floral Pan is oven-safe up to 450°F. It can also be used in the microwave and freezer for added convenience.

3. Can I use the Silicone Floral Pan to make savory dishes?

Absolutely! The Silicone Floral Pan is versatile and can be used for both sweet and savory dishes. Try making mini quiches or meatloaf in the unique floral-shaped cavities.

4. How do I clean the Silicone Floral Pan?

The Silicone Floral Pan is dishwasher safe, but can also be easily cleaned by hand with warm soapy water. It's important to fully dry the pan before storing to prevent any bacteria growth.

5. Can I use the Silicone Floral Pan for anything besides baking?

Yes, the Silicone Floral Pan has multiple uses. It can be used as a mold for homemade soaps or candles, or even as a tray for organizing small items like jewelry or office supplies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • PamperedchefDaly
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • lisasfuncooking