• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ice Cream Cakes in the Silicon Floral CuPampered Chefake Pan

In summary, the best way to assemble an Ice Cream Cake in the Silicon Floral Cupcake Pan is to line the pan with plastic wrap, layer the ice cream and toppings, and freeze for at least 6 hours. Any type of ice cream can be used, but softer ice cream is recommended. To remove the cake, lift the plastic wrap and gently pull it out. The pan should not be used for baking, and should be hand washed and dried before storing.
legacypc46
Gold Member
I recall reading that several folks have made ice cream desserts in the silicone floral cupcake pan. Is that as simple as it sounds? How do you make sure you've filled the molds completely? What tool works best for ensuring a smooth and even fill? (I plan to try this in in the morning.)

Thanks! (As always!)
Kris

I'm going to give these a go in the morning (lord help me to not eat the results!). Will share any tips...or what not to do's.

Good night. (It's after 2300 here.)

kris

I would love to hear how this goes! My daughter would love these for her birthday!

Oh, I can picture them now! Sherbet colors--that would be beautiful! Please do tell how you did it and how they turned out.

Hi Kris,Thank you for reaching out! Yes, making ice cream desserts in the silicone floral cupcake pan is as simple as it sounds. The key is to make sure you have a smooth and even fill for the best results.To ensure that the molds are filled completely, I recommend using a small cookie scoop or a spoon to carefully fill each mold. This will give you more control and allow you to fill the molds evenly.Another tip is to slightly overfill the molds as the ice cream will expand and settle as it freezes. This will ensure that you have a full and rounded dessert.I hope this helps and I can't wait for you to try this out in the morning. Let me know how it turns out!Happy cooking!Best,

What is the best way to assemble an Ice Cream Cake in the Silicon Floral Cupcake Pan?

The best way to assemble an Ice Cream Cake in the Silicon Floral Cupcake Pan is to first line the pan with plastic wrap, leaving enough overhang on the sides to easily remove the cake once frozen. Then, layer your desired ice cream flavors and toppings in the pan, pressing down gently in between layers to eliminate air pockets. Finally, cover the top with more plastic wrap and freeze for at least 6 hours before serving.

Can I use any type of ice cream in the Silicon Floral Cupcake Pan?

Yes, you can use any type of ice cream in the Silicon Floral Cupcake Pan. However, it is recommended to use a softer ice cream for easier assembly and to allow for better distribution in the pan.

How do I remove the Ice Cream Cake from the Silicon Floral Cupcake Pan?

To remove the Ice Cream Cake from the Silicon Floral Cupcake Pan, simply lift the overhanging plastic wrap on the sides of the pan and gently pull the cake out. If the cake is still difficult to remove, run the bottom of the pan under warm water for a few seconds to loosen it.

Can I bake a cake in the Silicon Floral Cupcake Pan?

No, the Silicon Floral Cupcake Pan is not designed for baking and should only be used for freezing ice cream cakes or other frozen desserts.

How do I clean and care for the Silicon Floral Cupcake Pan?

The Silicon Floral Cupcake Pan is dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to hand wash it with warm soapy water to maintain its quality. Do not use metal utensils or abrasive cleaners on the pan as it may damage the non-stick surface. Always make sure to completely dry the pan before storing it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
doughmama
  • tabnat80
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • PamperedchefDaly
  • Products and Tips
Replies