• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Yay! Mix n Chop Sales Are Booming - How About You?

In summary, The Mix n Chop is no longer available on BO. Lots of people have sold them, and it is one of the top sellers for Alison over the last couple of years.
pkd09
Silver Member
Hey, I just noticed that the Mix n Chop is no longer on BO. YIPPEE!!! I need to see how many I sold of those things ... lots I can tell you. How about everyone else? How many have you sold? They certainly have been the tool of the season. :)

I'm not sure exactly how many I've sold, but it's been a lot!! I sold 5 at my last show (4 to the same person)!

I have sold 52 Mix N Chops!!

Wow! I just checked & I've sold 57! It's one of my top 10 sellers from the whole 2 years I've been doing this & it's only been available for about 4 months.

I sold 13 just at my last party. So glad it's no longer on BO.

Ok so I am new at this....how do I find out how many I have sold?

Hey I just found it...I have sold 26 and just started my PC business in March...Wow I know this is one of my favorite items!!!

I've sold 56. Wow!

That's awesome that they are finally off bo! I am totally pushing the microcooker and mix n chop for summer cooking as a way to cook hamburger without using your stove!

Alison,

Great idea...wouldn't have thought of it! Oh, but this combo would make a great gift for kids heading off to college in the fall, wouldn't it? Thanks for the inspiration. :)

kris

57! But I know I've sold some that haven't been inputed yet. I usually list my Top Sell items for my whole career. It's amazing how it changes when you narrow the dates down to a season or less.

I've sold 87 so far. It's only 8 away from being in my top 10 sell list for the last 6 1/2 years...

Mine's at 12, but I haven't done a lot of actual shows this season.

OK, I looked last night and it is my top sell item at 84!!! And just think that is only since March 1. I wish I sold that many Mandolines!!!! CHA CHING!!!

I've sold 34 since march!

I've sold 34 of them....

I'm too lazy to go back through my receipts to count how many I've sold. My computer crashed after my first 6 shows, and I lost everything. I sold two at my 7th show. Maybe I'll count later. Right now, I need to back up my computer!

58 for me! Thanks for starting this thread. I've been meaning to look.

dianevill said:
I've sold 87 so far. It's only 8 away from being in my top 10 sell list for the last 6 1/2 years...
Wow 87! Great Job!

JAE said:
I'm too lazy to go back through my receipts to count how many I've sold. My computer crashed after my first 6 shows, and I lost everything. I sold two at my 7th show. Maybe I'll count later. Right now, I need to back up my computer!

Mine did the same thing... I lost about 6 mo worth of data! I was sooooooo mad.:mad:

I have sold 39 of them

Updated count on Mix n' Chop ... as of 6/30/07 I am at 103!!! WOW!!!!:)

I don't know how many I have sold, but a lot. I actually used my Mom's and its a tool that you have to have in the kitchen. Its so nice to use to chop up the hamburger or sausage. I reccommend this tool!!!

I was at my in-laws yesterday. My MIL told me that she LOVES hers. She uses a lot of canned chicken and salmon. She likes that she can use the Mix N Chop to break up the chicken or salmon, then use it to mix everything together. I hadn't thought of that use, so I plan to start using it at shows.

I've sold 10.

legacypc46 said:
Alison,

Great idea...wouldn't have thought of it! Oh, but this combo would make a great gift for kids heading off to college in the fall, wouldn't it? Thanks for the inspiration. :)

kris
Don't forget they can use the deep dish covered baker too to cook and not heat the kitchen (chicken, pork or turkey ternderloins, chili) - It's been my star all simmer long. :)

I had 24 on my last show. Will have to pull up PP3 and see what my total is!

raebates said:
I was at my in-laws yesterday. My MIL told me that she LOVES hers. She uses a lot of canned chicken and salmon. She likes that she can use the Mix N Chop to break up the chicken or salmon, then use it to mix everything together. I hadn't thought of that use, so I plan to start using it at shows.
Yet another use for a fantastic product!

Someone mentioned here that you can also recommend it to those that make their own sauce to chop the tomatoes.

I've sold 24.

A friend of mine(former director) uses her Mix N Chop when making smoothies to push the fruit and ice down.

I have sold 61 since march 1st. People go crazy over this tool. It was most likely the hotest spring addition this year.

Related to Yay! Mix n Chop Sales Are Booming - How About You?

1. How many Mix n Chops have you sold?

I am not able to disclose specific sales numbers, but I can assure you that the Mix n Chop has been a popular and successful product for Pampered Chef. Thank you for your support!

2. Is the Mix n Chop still on backorder?

No, the Mix n Chop is now available for purchase and is no longer on backorder. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and we are thrilled to see so many people enjoying this product.

3. What makes the Mix n Chop such a popular tool?

The Mix n Chop is a versatile kitchen tool that makes chopping and mixing ingredients quick and easy. Its unique design allows for even and efficient chopping, making it a must-have for any home cook.

4. Can I use the Mix n Chop for other tasks besides chopping?

Yes, the Mix n Chop can also be used for mixing and mashing ingredients, such as potatoes or avocados. Its sturdy design and sharp blades make it perfect for a variety of kitchen tasks.

5. Are there any tips for using the Mix n Chop effectively?

To get the best results with the Mix n Chop, make sure to use a sturdy bowl or pot and use a rocking motion while chopping. Also, be sure to clean the blades thoroughly after each use to maintain its sharpness and longevity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lacychef
  • JAE
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pkd09
  • chefmoseley
  • Products and Tips
Replies