• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Xpost From Cs About Budget-Friendly Recipes

In summary, the conversation is about someone looking for a consolidated document of $2 per serving recipes to hand out without wasting paper. They ask if anyone has created one and mention that most of the recipes are in the Season's Best cookbook. Another person suggests copying and pasting the recipes from the website and emailing them.
pamperedbecky
Hey guys,
I just posted this on CS, but thought I'd check here too...

Just curious if anyone has consolidated the $2 per serving recipes into one document? I'm just curious because I'd love to have something to hand out, but not waste a ton of paper by printing up all the separate pdfs. I could take the time to re-type everything into one shorter document, but I thought I'd check here first. There are 11 recipes listed, but many have multiple pages.

If anyone has anything like this, I would be SO grateful if you'd share.:):)

I tried doing searches in the files section, but couldn't find anything.

Thanks!!

budget friendly--I hope this works=

Attachments

• RECIPE--whats for dinner $2 recipes-mespdf.pdf
    70.9 KB · Views: 276
  • RECIPE--whats for dinner $2 recipes-mespdf.pdf
    70.9 KB · Views: 336
Becky, you wouldn't have to do lots of typing, just copy and paste b/c most of those are Season's Best recipes.I'm off to a concert tonight otherwise I'd give it a whirl. I'm working on my newsletter right now and have to leave in 1/2 an hour.

morfia said:
I hope this works=

cool, thanks! That's a good idea to put in a newsletter or to email to people. I think I'll type something out more fully so I can give them as handouts at my workshop tomorrow night or at shows.

Thanks, Morfia!!

DebbieJ said:
Becky, you wouldn't have to do lots of typing, just copy and paste b/c most of those are Season's Best recipes.

I'm off to a concert tonight otherwise I'd give it a whirl. I'm working on my newsletter right now and have to leave in 1/2 an hour.

That's a good point--I was forgetting that they're mostly in the SB. I'm no good at formatting, though. I was trying to figure out how to fit them in like two columns on a page to use less paper. If worse comes to worse, I'll just copy and paste from Season's Best.

these if you click go to cons corner--I cut and pasted to e-mail them!!

morfia said:
these if you click go to cons corner--I cut and pasted to e-mail them!!

I saw that-that's awesome! I never thought to do that in an email. Thanks again!:)

Related to Xpost From Cs About Budget-Friendly Recipes

What are some budget-friendly recipes that can be made using Pampered Chef products?

We have a variety of budget-friendly recipes that can be made using our products such as our Veggie and Cheese Quesadilla made using our Quick Cooker, or our One-Pot Pasta using our Executive Nonstick Skillet.

Do you have any recipes that are suitable for those with dietary restrictions?

Yes, we have a wide range of recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions. Some examples include our Gluten-Free Banana Bread made using our Deluxe Air Fryer, or our Vegan Lentil Soup made using our Quick Cooker.

What are some tips for meal planning on a budget?

Meal planning can help save money, and we have a few tips to make it easier. First, plan meals based on ingredients that are on sale or in season. Second, utilize leftovers for future meals. Third, make use of pantry staples like rice or beans to stretch your budget. Fourth, try to incorporate meatless meals into your plan. And finally, take advantage of our budget-friendly recipes on our website.

Are there any Pampered Chef products that can help with meal prep for budget-friendly recipes?

Yes, we have a variety of products that can make meal prep easier and more efficient. Our Manual Food Processor can chop vegetables quickly for recipes like our Budget-Friendly Veggie Stir-Fry. Our Measure-All Cup is perfect for portioning out ingredients for recipes like our Budget-Friendly Chicken and Broccoli Bake.

Do you offer any discounts or promotions for purchasing multiple products for budget-friendly cooking?

We frequently offer bundle deals and promotions for purchasing multiple products that can help with budget-friendly cooking. Keep an eye on our website for any current deals or sign up for our newsletter to stay updated on our latest offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbecky
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
beepampered
  • pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
SUZIEQCONSULTANT
  • pamperedbecky