• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Healthy & Budget-Friendly Recipes for a New Year's Resolution Show

In summary, the "New Years Resolution Show" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef that focuses on helping individuals kickstart their New Year's resolutions through healthy cooking and meal prep. It is open to everyone and there will be exclusive deals and promotions on select Pampered Chef products. You can invite friends and family to join you and the show can be accessed through a special link provided to registered attendees.
Hbachna
I am working on some shows for January and came up with this idea! I am going to feature healthy recipes and recipes that are budget friendly ($2serving) to start off the year right!

Has anyone done shows like this before? I am going to try to out together a packet for the guests with a bunch of tips.

Heather Bachna

*earning my first trip in 2013!*

I love this idea! I was thinking of doing the same thing! I was thinking about featuring the rush hour chicken fajitas to push the many uses of the salad choppers and the DCB and also, the cool and serve tray and the salad and berry spinner as "not just for summer" items.

Hi Heather! That sounds like a great idea for a show! I haven't personally done a show like this before, but I think it's a fantastic concept. Not only will it be helpful for your guests to have healthy and budget-friendly recipes, but it's also a great way to showcase the versatility of our products in creating these types of meals. I think putting together a packet with tips and maybe even some sample recipes would be a great idea. It shows that you are knowledgeable and prepared, and it also gives your guests something tangible to take home and refer back to. Good luck with your show and congratulations on earning your first trip in 2013! Keep up the great work!

1. What is the "New Years Resolution Show" all about?

The "New Years Resolution Show" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef that focuses on helping individuals kickstart their New Year's resolutions by providing tips and tools for healthy cooking and meal prep.

2. Can anyone attend the "New Years Resolution Show" or is it exclusive to Pampered Chef consultants?

The "New Years Resolution Show" is open to everyone! Whether you are a current Pampered Chef consultant or not, we welcome you to join us and learn how to make healthier choices in the kitchen.

3. Will there be any special deals or promotions during the "New Years Resolution Show"?

Yes, there will be exclusive deals and promotions available during the "New Years Resolution Show" on select Pampered Chef products that will help you achieve your health and wellness goals.

4. Can I invite friends and family to join me at the "New Years Resolution Show"?

Of course! We encourage you to invite anyone who may be interested in learning about healthy cooking and meal prep. The more the merrier!

5. How do I access the "New Years Resolution Show"?

The "New Years Resolution Show" will be available to stream online through a special link that will be provided to all registered attendees. Simply click on the link at the designated time and you will be able to join the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lauradahl
Replies
Views
WendyE