• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ww and St. Patricks Day Theme?!

In summary, the WW theme for St. Patrick's Day is all about incorporating healthy and delicious green foods into your meals and snacks. Some ideas for WW-friendly St. Patrick's Day dishes include lean proteins, whole grains, and plenty of vegetables. There are also WW-approved dessert options, such as fruit salads and light and fluffy mint mousse. For a festive and healthy drink, you can make a green smoothie with spinach, banana, and almond milk. And for dinner, there are many delicious and healthy WW-approved recipes, such as Irish beef stew, vegetarian shepherd's pie, and zucchini and mushroom casserole with mashed potatoes.
PCCHeather0506
Silver Member
I've got great ideas on things to serve for my St. Patrick's Day theme party However, my hostess is on WW and would like me to serve something healthy?? Any good ideas?? I saw that WW cake in the rice cooker, could I turn something green and make that?? he he!

How about a yummy salad? It would be primarily green, and you can give it a silly name like "Shamrock salad." Add some chicken or beans to it, and it'll have protein. Then you can make a green punch (Crystal Light with food coloring?).

As a fellow forum user, I would suggest incorporating some traditional Irish dishes into your St. Patrick's Day theme party that can also be made healthier. For example, instead of serving traditional corned beef and cabbage, you could try making a leaner version using turkey or chicken instead of beef. Additionally, instead of serving heavy mashed potatoes, you could try roasting some green vegetables like asparagus or Brussels sprouts with a dash of olive oil and herbs for a healthier side dish.As for the WW cake in the rice cooker idea, you could definitely try adding some green food coloring to the batter to make it more festive. However, I would also suggest looking into some healthier dessert options, such as a fruit platter with a side of Greek yogurt for dipping or making a lighter version of Irish soda bread with whole wheat flour and less sugar.Ultimately, the key is to balance traditional Irish flavors with healthier alternatives to make your hostess and other guests happy. Good luck with your party planning!

What is the WW (Weight Watchers) theme for St. Patrick's Day?

The WW theme for St. Patrick's Day is all about incorporating healthy and delicious green foods into your meals and snacks. This includes leafy greens, vegetables, and fruits.

How do I make a St. Patrick's Day-themed dish that is WW-friendly?

You can make WW-friendly St. Patrick's Day dishes by using lean proteins, whole grains, and plenty of vegetables. Some ideas include a lean corned beef and cabbage dish, a hearty vegetable and lentil soup, or a colorful salad with a light dressing.

Are there any WW-approved desserts for St. Patrick's Day?

Yes, there are plenty of WW-approved dessert options for St. Patrick's Day. You can make a fruit salad with green fruits like kiwi and honeydew, or try a light and fluffy mint mousse made with non-fat Greek yogurt and honey.

How can I make a festive and healthy St. Patrick's Day drink for WW?

A great option for a festive and healthy St. Patrick's Day drink is a green smoothie made with spinach, banana, and almond milk. You can also add some protein powder for an extra boost.

Do you have any WW-approved recipes for St. Patrick's Day dinner?

Yes, we have many delicious and healthy recipes for St. Patrick's Day dinner that are WW-approved. Some ideas include a slow cooker Irish beef stew, a vegetarian shepherd's pie, or a zucchini and mushroom casserole topped with mashed potatoes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • sfdavis918
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
dymplz8
  • pckelly
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies